Greeting from Worksys, Bangalore.
We are looking for candidates who can fill the role of Email Marketing Manager in our company immediately.
English Majors with email marketing/sales knowledge can also apply.
Job Type : Full Time.
Job Location : Bangalore.
Job Role : Email Marketing Manager for US IT Staffing
Job Category : BSc/BCA/BBM/MBA,Sales and Marketing, English Major Graduates
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Who can apply : Freshers and Experienced.
• Excellent command in English both written and verbal.
• Attention to details, ability to manage activities within tight timeline.
• Practical knowledge of overseas digital advertising market and e-mail marketing business is a must, understanding of the metrics of online marketing.
• Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
• Proof read emails for clarity, grammar and spelling.
• Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
• Write newsletters including all company updates.
• Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features.
• Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes.
• Create email databases for lead generation.
• Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements.
• Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
• Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
• Proficiency in marketing automation technology
• Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
• Familiarity with analytical and database tools
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
• Strong project management skills
• An ability to work under tight deadlines
• Looking for candidates who can join ASAP.
Please send your update CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the job role in email subject and please mention your current location of work/residence either in resume or email body.
HR Talent Acquisition Executive | Worksys
Need a job in the IT City? or may be want to switch-over? Request a referral from the esteemed members here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1