Beware of R R Gold Palace, Malleshwaram.

Know your rights and get value for money. Do you feel cheated? embarrassed?
Raise your voice here. Let's make them BLACK-LISTED!
Pooja

Re: Beware of R R Gold Palace, Malleshwaram.

Post by Pooja »

Hi All

As its rightly said in the topic.... Beware of R R Gold Palace ...just 2-3 days back , i visited in the shop.. i tell you.. my worst experience..

Purchased Silver jewels... from them and received the bill for that.. went after that, they are not ready to give the box for the jewels .. because its not gold.. finally we went off....

Same day purchased jewels from Josco as well ..

difference in the bills ... Josco has given clear picture about the grms, making charges and vat ..but if i check R R Gold.. there is only Amount (No grms, no making charges, no vat)...
Next day.. visited asked for the grms of the jewel.. they refused to give the same .." Its policy"..
I was having gold scheme from R R gold, but luckly i paid only 1 installment, after that incident i thought to close the same, after 1 day... i called at landline , can you tell me what is today's gold rate, so that i will come and buy something.. Lady refused to give the price, after that i visited the shop and purchased the gold.. and closed that scheme...
so, what is the fraud..

1. Actual Gold rate of that day was 2755/- R R gold rate was - 2757/-
2. there is no clarity on Making charges (as per me its close to 15%)
3. Most Important ...In the bill Gold rate mentioned in 2739/-
4. further add into-- On the Bill gold rate of 09-March-2013 - 2739/- , Gold rate of 11-March-2013 - 2739/- actual charged 2757

They are not transparent in terms of rate , grms, making charges and other charges , very poor services. Manager does not know how to handle..

I had poor and worst experience with them (Jaynagar) , I will not recommend any one to go there…They have well decorative showroom , but actually they are fraud , cheaters and they double cross to customer
I will rate R R Gold as negative (because they don't deserve zero (0) and above)...
If will give rate them with numbers, then Its insult of all are numeric values....

Thanks
Pooja
Frustrated and harassed customer of R R Gold Palace (1st and last visit)

raju
Just Started
Just Started

Post by raju »

if you people wanna purchase gold, so then please visit shubh jewellers in jayanagar, they sell exact price on gold. i always purchase there. no wastage charge, no making charge, they sell the gold on actual price. try once visiting.

raju
Just Started
Just Started

Post by raju »

if you people wanna purchase gold, so then please visit shubh jewellers in jayanagar, they sell exact price on gold. i always purchase there. no wastage charge, no making charge, they sell the gold on actual price. try once visiting.

shweMn

Post by shweMn »

Yes, RR Gold Palace charged 18% wastage for 30 grams long chain, They are the real Cheaters

Shanu

Post by Shanu »

Hi,

R R Gold palace is not good don't purchase there, they will treat people like different different w way
they will hate muslims people what they done really we dont know, simple one day i sent my Hindu frine and Muslim friend for job checking they informed for hindu lady you can join but they told Muslim lady no job so why we need to purchase in R R Gold palace , so dear muslim's friend don't purchase in R R Gold palace in Gold they will hate muslim region.

umesha

Post by umesha »

mY EXXPERIENCE WITH RR Gold palace Mallleshwaram is not that good, Price wise they are more compared to other jewellers and also Making charges also on the higher side.

And also they always give the Advertise that you will get a Silver Lamps free on the purchase of gold about 10000/- rs.

But when we visit the shop they say that there is no Stock, or the Offer is Over , I have bought 35 k Ear rings .for my relatives. .

Regards
Umesh

Rajeshsham

Post by Rajeshsham »

In my Experience , i have done the Purchase in Bangalore with most of the Jewellers, Like Bhima Gold, Rajajinagar, RR Gold Palace, & Malabar Gold.
and I have Experienced the Best Shop to buy Gold is Malabar Gold, In terms of Price it will be minimum Rs.50/ Lesser compared to other showrooms on that day and also you will get a huge number of Varieties with them. which you cannot find in the other shops

Thanks
Rajesh

karthik3009
Just Started
Just Started

Post by karthik3009 »

For the first time, last week I had been to RR gold palace to buy some silver article and later I asked the sales lady, will I get the same amount if I return in anoher shop. She kept on repeating "you will get the best price only if returned to RR gold palace". Later after arguing she agreed that putiry of silver articles in this shop was only 60% but you will have to pay for 100% purity of silver articles.
This is day light roberry please don't buy anything from this shop. :x

karthik3009
Just Started
Just Started

Post by karthik3009 »

umesha wrote:mY EXXPERIENCE WITH RR Gold palace Mallleshwaram is not that good, Price wise they are more compared to other jewellers and also Making charges also on the higher side.

And also they always give the Advertise that you will get a Silver Lamps free on the purchase of gold about 10000/- rs.

But when we visit the shop they say that there is no Stock, or the Offer is Over , I have bought 35 k Ear rings .for my relatives. .

Regards
Umesh
The silver lamp you get as gift is not silver its white metal... please don't get fooled by seeing the ads.

vijaya malik
Just Started
Just Started

Post by vijaya malik »

lakshmi gold palace is not good also, they have the worst staff that i have ever seen. all lady staff members keep their face as if they have been fucked by pig if u r purchasing only 2 or 3 grams or eve 10 grams for that matter.

Hemashree

Post by Hemashree »

They say low gold price but making charges and waste percentage is more.. so please be carefull before visiting this shop.. better avoid it..

VHonda
Just Started
Just Started

Post by VHonda »

You guys (don't take me wrong, but especially my friends from Southern regions of India) need to stop buying gold by the Kilos and lay path for a change in the artificial boom in gold price. All the gold that's stored in our houses, temples, and even in banks, are not put to any use and is badly affecting the economy. (because we end up importing from other countries and business outlets do tax fraud)
My humble request is to avoid buying gold just for storage. We should probably think of investing in Digital Gold Bonds by banks where they even pay interest on the gold you purchased digitally.