Bangalore Dance Bars

Movies, theatres, disco and other entertainment stuff in Bangalore.

fqara

Re: Bangalore Dance Bars

Post by fqara »

hi
bangalore full how all aree you try out women seeking men in bangalore rather than going bar and making your self full all bustard grils are there

danceing and throwing money is allowed narthaki , blue fox , kight ridder all illegal guys are are comming biggest frod ZIA is commming to narthaki bar he is crminal and he got huge black mney he should be arrested immidiately .I heard he is husband of K R market corporator .

Very sadly speaking police completely failed to controll the illegal activities throwing money and dancing with girls in narthaki and blue

All fool people throws 25 k to 50 k in blue fox and dancing with gals ..Suresh , maevel business man regular goer to blue fox throws 2 laks per day all fake money . he also visits dawat and clubb 99 brigade garden
narthaki and bay watch was radied three customer detained .ISHA earns in bay wat more than 5 laks per months she is the biggest sluts

go to fusion pub you can get chance to dance with gals ASif runs that illegal pub entry fee 500 per person
runs on friday to sunday three days

Cong govt is fully failure providing safe and clean vulgur free dance bar.

Criminal and like JIA walks very freely and throws laks of money in narthaki left hand side people goes with gun and prositutionis running in both blue fox and narthaki ranjit and yadav are the biggest pimp in blue fox.

Narthaki becomes den of criminal as black money and money lounder JIA like many walks freely and holding gal hand dance freely... he is having all black money.......... but no one is there to track good luck not votes to bad governance ................... all khaki becoming silent spectetor amid huge moey len den .....

fullest of bar bakras .........had good time ...........................................

Manish2000

Post by Manish2000 »

Are there still any dance bars around in Bangalore ? The last I visited 3 months back and tried quite a few but none was really a "Dance" Bar. It was only Bar where few girls were standing and people sipping drinks at their seat. I am interested to see girls "dance", nothing more than good dance. Does anyone know some place where girls dance to the good hindi music.

orangedream
Expert
Expert

Post by orangedream »

Hi Manish,
In so called dance bars in Bangalore dance is not allowed now :-), even though in Kolkata in few places you can find it.
In some DB's in Bangalore you can find some little movements from past few weeks.
Have a good time..

dbbangalore

Post by dbbangalore »

Hi Guys,

Is there any DB in around ORR / marathahalli area??

orangedream
Expert
Expert

Post by orangedream »

dbb, I dont think so.
Most of the DB's are in Majestic, double road and in koromongala area.

Manish2000

Post by Manish2000 »

@orangedream,
Would you be able to share names/location of good dance bars in double road and kormangala ?

orangedream
Expert
Expert

Post by orangedream »

@Manish - Dawat is pretty good in koromongala area which is situated near forum and in double road area I would suggest Rhythm, silver spoon & Madhira :-)

babacool28
Just Started
Just Started

Post by babacool28 »

Hi Guys Im new to this forum but surely not new to dance bars scenes... I use to to be a regular out in Bgarden and nightlovers... yes im talking about a decade ago... then was shifted back to Mumbai... now im in Bangalore again... just need to know the scenes out here... So Bgarden is back again... I know Night lovers has shut down... there use to be a nice bar on residency road close to bangalore club... the girls use to dance on fish tank... which was a nice place... sure thats shut down too... so which ones r happening... r they on till 12... r there still problems going on...

Manish2000

Post by Manish2000 »

Thanks orangedream. I did visit Rhythm and it was better than others, but not really like the ones we used to have around a year or so back. If you do know something like those please drop a note here.

orangedream
Expert
Expert

Post by orangedream »

Hi Manish..Most welcome :-)
You are right..scenarios were completely different 1 year back.
I will let you know if i find something better :-)

+919902568670

Post by +919902568670 »

Hello Guys,

Please join our newly opened dance bar with all the below facilities.
Drinks
Food(veg and non-veg)
Cabre Dance
sandwich massage
Prostitutes
Lodge(free)

Hurry!!!
Limited period offer.

Contact +919902568670 for more details.

akansha

Post by akansha »

chiro wrote:guys start forwarding you views to media to make us more stronger

Post by Guest »

Hey Manish thi is akansha here.
can i get ur no plz. I wanna know about dance bar. Plzzz

Post by Guest »

Manish i also visited in sm bar just like in mejesti, double road, brigade road n M.G road.these r good bars. But i wanna know more bar in Bangalores. If u know so plz i need ur no.

CLARIFI

Post by CLARIFI »

hi,
The court says that dance bars are allowed to operate with certain conditions. Many of them are operating saying that they have got license. All of a sudden some bars are raided stating they are violating the rules and all of them including the customers are arrested. How do customers come do know which are legal and which are illegal. It is better to close down all the bars till clear orders are issued. Due to bad behaviour of some bars and customers even other decent customers are also harassed. I am still very confused about supreme court order implementations, some of them are harsly implemented like removing sunfilms from car windows all over india it was implemented. But other orders are selectively implemented.