Protocol Testing, Telecom Testing, L2 L3 testing training

Need a job in the IT City? or may be want to switch-over? Request a referral from the esteemed members here.
krishna 18

Re: Protocol Testing, Telecom Testing, L2 L3 testing trainin

Post by krishna 18 »

Hi ALL i am planning to do course in protocol testing which one is better either L2,L3 or voip and sip protocols .kindly give a good suggestion to me...

balgopal

Protocol Testing, Telecom Testing testing training

Post by balgopal »

VIRU:unfortunately he is out of Bangalore.but you can send me your email address.will soon contact you after he reach bangalore.

krishna:Best place for training on Protocol testing in bangalore is with mr mohanty sir(he doesn't advertise himself).I had undergone training with him 4 month ago and have been working in a Telecom MNC after that.He offers L1,L2,L3, Wireless-Wimax, GSM,GPRS,UMTS, VOIP , Scripting-Perl,Pythin etc.

he will teach all protocols according to market needs like WiMAX , LTE (4G), GSM, GPRS, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA (2G & 3G)......

course details
course name:telecom testing

duration:60-90 days(depending on your performance)

trainer:mohanty sir(best in india from my point of view)

fees:not a single penny unless you get placed in mnc company.

WAIT FOR MOHANTY SIR,HE WILL SOON START HIS NEXT BATCH.INTERESTED STUDENTS WHO ARE WAITING FOR MOHANTY SIR CAN LEAVE THERE EMAIL ADDRESS HERE.WE WILL SOON SEND YOU A REPLY AFTER HE REACHES BANGALORE

swati

Post by swati »

i & many of my friends are waiting for mohanty sir next batch.heard lots of positive feedback from there students.

Re: Protocol Testing, Telecom Testing testing training

Post by Guest »

balgopal wrote:VIRU:unfortunately he is out of Bangalore.but you can send me your email address.will soon contact you after he reach bangalore.

krishna:Best place for training on Protocol testing in bangalore is with mr mohanty sir(he doesn't advertise himself).I had undergone training with him 4 month ago and have been working in a Telecom MNC after that.He offers L1,L2,L3, Wireless-Wimax, GSM,GPRS,UMTS, VOIP , Scripting-Perl,Pythin etc.

he will teach all protocols according to market needs like WiMAX , LTE (4G), GSM, GPRS, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA (2G & 3G)......

course details
course name:telecom testing

duration:60-90 days(depending on your performance)

trainer:mohanty sir(best in india from my point of view)

fees:not a single penny unless you get placed in mnc company.

WAIT FOR MOHANTY SIR,HE WILL SOON START HIS NEXT BATCH.INTERESTED STUDENTS WHO ARE WAITING FOR MOHANTY SIR CAN LEAVE THERE EMAIL ADDRESS HERE.WE WILL SOON SEND YOU A REPLY AFTER HE REACHES BANGALORE
hi sir i am arun i am looking for training

my email id is yadala.arunkumar@gmail.com.

kindly check it sir

rashimikumar

Post by rashimikumar »

i feel f1interop marathalli is good in VOIP and l2/l3 protocol testing.check with them once before deciding any institute.

siva

Post by siva »

which institute will give real time. experience ?
and
which is better in this that take training from institute or real time employees?

kindly post a good suggestions to me.....

thanks in advance

ramayakk

Post by ramayakk »

I feel iptestlabs marathalli is the best institute in bangalore for real time practical training.I did a lot of inquery and visisted almost all institutes in bangalore.i am telling from my personal exp.

swathi26

Post by swathi26 »

hi frnds i am suresh i am planing to do protocol testing course .....

which one is better either telecom testing or l2,l3 protocol testing

which one have good opportunities in present market

.kindly post u r valuable suggestions.........

balgopal

Post by balgopal »

telecom testing is best if u r 2010-12 pass out.freshers like 2013 can go for software testing

swathi26

Post by swathi26 »

balgopal wrote:telecom testing is best if u r 2010-12 pass out.freshers like 2013 can go for software testing
hi sir can u suggest me the best real time institutes in Bangalore .......

post u r valuable suggestions sir ......

balgopal

Post by balgopal »

institutes ppl r money minded.mohanty sir is going to start his new batch.
batches timing.he is the best in market

for girls and boys:2 batch in morning(mon-fri 6am to 7:30am & 8am to 9:30am)

evening batch for boys only (mon-fri 8pm to 9:30pm)

batch starts from 14th April.

arun023

Post by arun023 »

balgopal wrote:institutes ppl r money minded.mohanty sir is going to start his new batch.
batches timing.he is the best in market

for girls and boys:2 batch in morning(mon-fri 6am to 7:30am & 8am to 9:30am)

evening batch for boys only (mon-fri 8pm to 9:30pm)

batch starts from 14th April.
hi sir i am interested .kindly give address and contact number

my Emil.id is..... yadala.arunkumar@gmail.com

arunn

Post by arunn »

SIR,am interested in telecom training by mohanty sir.kindly send me the contact number in arun.lordsai@gmail.com

vvvv

Post by vvvv »

]Hai rajasekhar,

I already sent a mail to ravi.bangalore77@yahoo.com . when ravi sir is planning to come to bangalore so that v can wait for his cla

aldanalfred
Just Started
Just Started

Post by aldanalfred »

Telecom Testing course is the Combination software testing and protocol testing.Protocol testing course makes the candidateto test the projects in all domain including telecom domain.

Any kind of application in wireless technology can be test after completion of the protocol testing course.It can be also called as telecom testing course.

The Contents: manual testing, winrunner , QTP,SIP,Voip, TCP / IP , Perl

The latest and fatest growing domain.The indipendent technology is testing . So,Telecom Testing or Protocol Testing desrves huge growth in future.