Bangalore Furnitures

Your Bangalore Shopping Guide. Help and get helped on best places to go shopping... anything.

SSingh
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Bangalore Furnitures

Post by SSingh »

Buying furniture in Bangalore is a headache now a days due to the high price tags. Every gully and corner has two three furniture shops and they would just would just clean-sweep your pocket once you are in their store. With some people ready to pay these high rising price, the furniture shop owners don't care even if they get the raw material cheap. Time to make the best use of the floor. :lol:

Doc
Expert
Expert

Re: Bangalore Furnitures

Post by Doc »

Ipersonally would prefer using the floor :mrgreen:

vikaslk
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by vikaslk »

Cane furniture at Shivajinagar... I got a dinner table, 4 chairs, 3-seater sofa, coffee table with tinted glass top, side-table with tinted glass top and 2 speaker stands for about Rs 10,000 in 2001, still using the same! I highly recommend it. Don't know what the prices are like now.

You have to eat their head to use good quality cane (it should be white, and thick, no discolouration on the surface), maybe even pay a little extra for it, but in the end if you persist, they will take you seriously and do a good job with it. All the furniture was ready within 10 days after ordering (paid more than 50% as advance). They used some lacquer to do the finishing, and the cane ended up being a light golden shade, matched wonderfully with the rest of my house interiors (this was a fluke, didn't expect it).

seriousn

Post by seriousn »

Get good quality furniture here...Check the models http://www.ascfurniture.com/products.html

Jennings
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Jennings »

Furniture in Bangalore is very costly I agree, and most often you even do not get good furniture for the high price you pay. I got my furniture from Home Studio at #61, 5th A Block,Koramangala; quite cheap and of high quality.

manu0712
Just Started
Just Started

Post by manu0712 »

I agree that every gully and corner had furniture shops, but I would like to share my experience of buying furniture from Featherlite.Com. I never thought buying furniture online would be so simple and hassle free. I got wide variety of options and novel designs. Truely recommended.

shyam
Just Started
Just Started

Post by shyam »

We got our entire storage furniture for our small office like file storage & storage cabinets from feathelite furniture. Good quality and spacious also.