Beware of R R Gold Palace, Malleshwaram.

Know your rights and get value for money. Do you feel cheated? embarrassed?
Raise your voice here. Let's make them BLACK-LISTED!
dheeraj

Re: Beware of R R Gold Palace, Malleshwaram.

Post by dheeraj »

KGururaj wrote:
Srikanth wrote:why can't file a case in consumer court they will help you in getting things done as well as they fine RR gold palace for all their mischieves
No offense, but was it a joke?

There is NOTHING called consumer court in India. If you are talking about what you saw in newspaper or tv advertisements once a year, thats just a government ad. No one in the govt cares for it. No one listens to your complaints and to be clear, there is no place where they accept your complaint.

In my opnion, all of us have done a good job unmasking the thieves at R Gold Palace in this forum.
I THINK you should learn about Indian law 1st..... you dont know how consumer court works only then how will you know about there shop.... i think you r also one of there competitors thats y u dont want 2 file a case...

dheeraj

Post by dheeraj »

Nirupam wrote:
Aksar wrote:The above looks suspicious too..
Yeah, desperate attempt to save their face. :lol:

Today morning I was searching for the shop name on google as my wife wanted to visit there. Plans changed after reading all this. :evil:

i think u will again change ur plans and go back.... they good experience which i got from them cant b given by any other jeweller.... and d owner has become my good friend...

dheeraj

Post by dheeraj »

kumar m wrote:by reading the posts in favor to RR gold palace, i think the posts are done by RR gold palace owners. beware of RR gold palace. :(
SEEN d way u speak i looks like u r there competitors... u r not giving any details what happened and just complaint about them....

dheeraj

Post by dheeraj »

Rihanne wrote:Whoever spoke about "Consumer Court" :lol:

No Consumer Courts do function in India. What you heard about is some govt departments advertisement, nothing else. They just making you fools.
Do not be under false assurance of something that doesnt exist.
i think u should learn lot about Indian law... u can come for d tuition 2 me ill teach u every thing properly....

Roopesh Batra

Post by Roopesh Batra »

dheeraj wrote:

No Consumer Courts do function in India. What you heard about is some govt departments advertisement, nothing else. They just making you fools.
i think u should learn lot about Indian law... u can come for d tuition 2 me ill teach u every thing properly....
Mr Dheeraj, no offence, but you seem utterly uneducated and have no outlook whatsoever. What everyone mentioned about lack of consumer-grievances-addressal-system is very true about India.
I am neither supporting nor against the rr gold palace. I don't even know where it is. Just found interesting this thread.

Kumar K

Post by Kumar K »

i too had wrost experience in dvg road branch they put huge wastage charges close to 20% and say they give discount and lucky draw coupons...............ppl pls avoid such places these guys are taking everyone for a ride.

dheeraj

Post by dheeraj »

Roopesh Batra wrote:
dheeraj wrote:

Mr Dheeraj, no offence, but you seem utterly uneducated and have no outlook whatsoever. What everyone mentioned about lack of consumer-grievances-addressal-system is very true about India.
I am neither supporting nor against the rr gold palace. I don't even know where it is. Just found interesting this thread.
miss. rihanne i think u dont remember wht u spoke... u told consumer court doent work and i think this shows how uneducated u r... i seriously think u need 2 for tuition to me to learn something... if u dont know any thing about rr gold palace i think u should stop commenting about it...

sandeep

Post by sandeep »

Kumar K wrote:i too had wrost experience in dvg road branch they put huge wastage charges close to 20% and say they give discount and lucky draw coupons...............ppl pls avoid such places these guys are taking everyone for a ride.
its so funny to read this.... they dont have any branches they have one shop that is in malleshwaram.... u may b speaking about LAKSHMI GOLD PALACE

ANUJ

RR GOLD PALACE BEST JEWELER

Post by ANUJ »

I am a regular buyer. They have always given us good service and has given special attention all times.
I am sure they are professionals and courtsy shown them is really good. The prices are as good and good discounts been also offered to us.
Always there will be a owner and he shall for really put his efforts to solve your problems and you can consult him for any issues. In fact the staff is so courtsy that they give personal attention to us when we visit them. The entire team is good and even in the rush hours they ensure that they take attention of the customers who walked in and give them comforts level.
Infact I had a bad expeience in Joy allukas on MG Road wherein they do not care for customers. but not in RR Gold palace. overall standards in RR Gold palace is very good. you can try out your choice there any time

JPM

Post by JPM »

Moderators of the forums, can you please try to detect and remove fake comments from this thread? I am suspicious about many names in this thread whose way of writing is the same. May be you can detect their IP, browser, location etc?

Rajeshwari

Re: Beware of R R Gold Palace.jayanagar

Post by Rajeshwari »

i purchased bangles on akshayatrithiya day on their newly opened showroom at jayanagar.i too have had worst xperience regarding their way of bills,such high rates,all discounts are only eyewash,once u pay d bills they dont bother about ur doubts and quieris..they cheated me on xchange of gold also..they dont entertain ur quieries later.all the other shops at jayanagar area are very good, i made a mistake in trying this place seeing its outlook and ads.one of the worst landmarks of jayanagar i can say.

varsha

Re: Beware of R R Gold Palace.jayanagar

Post by varsha »

reading ur post i feel u r there competitor and u r jealous of there new showroom i had visited there showroom WOW...!!! super collection and super interior... rr gold in jayanagar is super... they give best discount and very good quality.. and tv9 had also visited there shop with hidden cam to test there quality and tv9 certified that they give best quality and the purity of d gold is also 91.6% pure... i used 2 go to shubh jewelers but later realized they dont give good quality.. then visited rr gold palace and had super good experience...

N S Deshpande

Re: Beware of R R Gold Palace, Jayanagar.

Post by N S Deshpande »

Yes I do agree with the people who have had bad experiences in R R Gold Palace. You can consider my experience before stepping into the notorious RR Gold palace.

I wanted to buy Gold Coins last month (june 2012) and had 34 gems of 916 KDM gold jewelry (purchased in Jewels De paragon in 2004) to sell. I had been to Geetanjali, Tanishka Reliance and another one shop (I don't remember the name, it is placed on the right side of road diagonally opposite to Tanishka and Geetanjali in Jayanagar 4th Block). All of them examined my gold and told me that i would get around 75000 rom my old gold. That day passed and next evening i made my mind to sell and buy in reliance and left my home. on the way I saw R.R. Gold Palace and to have an another opinion I went in and showed my jewelry. One of them took into the room and came back and said I would get 40000 rupees. I Said it is KDM gold, it has 916 mark and so on. What he said was "we don't believe the marks put by other shops". I stopped the debate and got back my jewelry and asked the price of gold coins. To my surprise the base price was considerably competitive. But the making charges were too high. It was 120 rs more to the highest price on the four other shops i visited. Knowing that everybody has his or her own way of earning money i left the shop and came to reliance jewelry. There I got 82000 from my gold and purchased the coins. I spent more than two hours in the shop and they experience was good. They examined the purity and gave me approximate price (76000 change). After that they melted the jewelry and tested the purity for three times, took the average of that and settled the money. Most impressing thing was all these processes went in from of me, and three of employees were attending me regularly. I was Glad. What do we need more?

The point is how would they (R R Gold palace) quote such a low price for our gold (that too 916, and purchased in a reliable shop)? Although it is an approximate quote, the difference between the actual and estimate is 40000. This sounds odd.

What I do suggest to the buyers is please visit 3 or more reliable shops and then buy. We have to agree and feel that "customer is king" Let us get what we need and desire? There are pitfalls are waiting for us. We should be aware of that. And awareness comes from experiences and discussions. Thanks to this forum for helping me to share my views.

BenButton

Post by BenButton »

When will Indians stop being foolish and madly buying gold? After so much of education we are buying gold that NEVER gets used and the money is gone as well. Only result is an inflation in gold price.

And for the particular jewelry shops, I think some complaints are fake.
But it seems ALL the messages in favour of the shop are FAKE.

Funny to see the shop guys posting comments as customers and saying "I had bought gold... and they were so good...." LOL :lol:

dhanyatalks
Just Started
Just Started

Post by dhanyatalks »

How come they take the money without delivering the jewellary? If someone had a bad experience like this with RR Gold Palace they could have lodged a complaint to the police or the consumer court instead of keeping themselves away from it.