Poonam furniture - Bangalore WORST WORST WORST !!!

Know your rights and get value for money. Do you feel cheated? embarrassed?
Raise your voice here. Let's make them BLACK-LISTED!
vishalshekar
Just Started
Just Started

Poonam furniture - Bangalore WORST WORST WORST !!!

Post by vishalshekar »

Poonam’s Furniture House is the WORST furniture shop in Bengaluru city, Karnataka.

They have other shops as well in Bengaluru so while seeing that names also don’t be get confused as all belongs to only one owner. so guys if want to save your money NEVER EVER go to their shops.

Bloody they are fake and corrupt. Use BAD quality wood. Seems to be they manufacture wood as well do not know they have the license for that as well or not , I would request to check that as well. They are only good and know HOW TO CHEAT CUSTOMERS.

They have very bad attitude towards their customers specially the son of Mr. Udha buxani who is the owner of Poonam furniture - Mr. KISHORE BUXANI; he is a BIG ******...

Once you will go to their shops they behave very politely but when you give order for something or purchase then your final countdown of frustration will starts; when you won’t get your delivery on TIME and the worst part the quality of their work is sooo cheap and bad which can’t be express.

These fellows in order to avoid TAX they have changed name to C.K furniture world.

Low class quality, cheap work, worst owners. Cheating customers and cheating government by not paying the tax.

They are not professionals in their work, doing the big big promises, they only know how to do the fraud and cheat their customers.

I will request to everyone NEVER GO to their shops, they are very expert to fool people while doing the fake promises and when they did not came up the actual work then they will start give excuses etc etc….

JUGAL
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Poonam furniture - Bangalore WORST WORST WORST !!!

Post by JUGAL »

Hi Folks, 1000% aggreed with vishal ; I also want to share my worst experience about Poonam furniture with all of you, Poonam furniture in BTM Layout (opposite Jayadeva) simply sucks .So be aware of that Poonam Furniture all are SAME.

First of all I will explain about that Shop Owner -Mr. Kishore BUXANI who is the owner of that shop what I can say about that guy is a very clever, corrupt, selfish, who thinks about himself a smart but unfortunately he is not. He gives pain to his customers while doing the false promising and he never ever fulfill his commitments.

About Work: - They are so unprofessionals, who do not know what they have to do and what they are doing, they will show you very good catalogs about designs and others but when real work will come in front of you the you will repent that why you gave your work to them simply waste. And Main thing about the delivery dates,forget about delivery dates what ever the dates you will get from Mr kishor who owns the shop, as I said he is very clever guy he will never ever gives the delivery on due date and your can add simply 45 days more on that you can think of more even in that as well...

Just to update about their shops that what ever furniture they have in big showroom that is also waste as well, heard that they use the MIX bad quality wood in to that and from outer do the polish which will looks attractive, so friends Just pass his information to others nears and dears so that you can save your money.

So It’s really really waste..Would recommend not to go even not to think about Poonam furniture.

UpaliDutta
Expert
Expert

Post by UpaliDutta »

This should go to CITIZEN POWER section of this forum. Reporting to moderators.

Senthil

Post by Senthil »

Moved to "CITIZEN POWER" section.

abhijeetdev

Post by abhijeetdev »

Poonam's furniture is a con business - worst experience as a consumer I ever had!
I went to Poonam's furniture near Jayadeva flyover as a stupid customer, who with complete access to all the information and reviews on internet, was roaming around in that area to buy some furniture.
Poonam's furnite had some sort of sale, but then I chose and bought something not covered by the deal, it actually looked good in the shop. Delivery was schedule for 8 days from purchase. We kept trying to reach them on the phone on 8th day, they had various excuses. Then came the 10th day and we went there - someone who looked like the owner was there, he lied his ass off to convince there was a delay due to Eid festival and then asked for 3 more days. We kept trying and finally the furniture arrived a month later, probably they wanted more money in their con job, the advance wasn't enough.
The furniture arrives in a broken state, we refused to pay, the delivery person and the shop manager pleaded and cried, we paid with their promise that they would fix it the next day. That next day happened a week later and it never got fixed!
Now we have a problem and we don't have a good proof against them. If you buy anything from there for whatever reason, at least gather all the proof and drag them to consumer court if they continue this con job!

kashworld
Just Started
Just Started

Post by kashworld »

I have no second thoughts about this, Wish I had read this forum earlier.
Poonam furnitures are the worst lot, I am not sure how they survive. There 21 days dlivery date has stretched to 35 days now and counting. Mr. Kishore who is the owner of the BTM layout shop is a big bluff. The other guys Diwakar and Vijay are equally great bluffs. I am no sure why we cannot we move out to consumer court against these guys.

Ranjit

Post by Ranjit »

I agree....!!!! All employees are frustrated and no wonder why they treat customers as their slave. Owner himself dont respect customer post sale. He threatended me to death because i complaint him about his and his employees services. quaity of furniture is bad and service is painful. He says he is a rowdy and all bangalore police is in his control. he can get me picked from my home and get killed.

Muthu

Post by Muthu »

I paid 5500 advance thinking that they will deliver the good cot..They cheated me on quality and price..Pls dont go to HOSA ROAD JN SHOP in hosur road.They all big CHEAT..FINALLY I CALLED POLICE TO GET MY MONEY BACK...

Mani

Post by Mani »

BEST THIRD Rate furniture store is POONAM ...Especially the one in HOSA ROAD JUNCTION...THEY ARE ALL BIG FRADUSTERS...CHEATED MY HARD EARNED MONEY 5500 RUPEES..FINALLY I HAD TO CALL THE POLICE TO GET MY MONEY BACK..BIG MOTHER FUCKERS

biplovesingh

Post by biplovesingh »

I have no second thoughts about this, Wish I had read this forum earlier.
Poonam furnitures are the worst lot, told me to deliver within 2 weeks..21 days gone and waiting for them...completely unprofessional and pathetic people..

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

Biggest mistake ever to give any money to Poonam furniture located in BTM Layout (opposite Jayadeva flyover). If you work hard for your money and dont plan to waste it, dont buy anything from here. Unless you can buy the whole shop itself and fire all the below ppl from their jobs.
These people are such big cheats and liars that by the time you receive your sub-standard quality product, you already start thinking of how you can sell it as second hand.
My biggest mistake was I did not check the reviews for this shop online before booking and now realise that the online fraternity is full of true bad reviews about these cheats.
They will mock you in front of u and only because your money is stuck with them in form of advance payment you will not be able to do anything about it.

Now coming to the actual lies they told us for 3 weeks before delivering a sofa so sub-standard that we feel ashamed.

Their employee Shivraj and Avinash promised to deliver a sofa and a chair in 10 days exactly before diwali and we were delighted. That was the last time we were delighted when dealing with them. 3 days before delivery I called to confirm they are still on track to deliver. Shivaraj would talk in so condescending manner as if we had made a mistake. I called them one day before and Shivraj said he will deliver sofa next day. Next day I called he said it is 80% complete but due to no bloody workers available he is not able to deliver. This is the afternoon before diwali. He says he cant deliver the chair for another one month since there is no stock. Never believe their single most used statement of lie "we will call u back in 5 mins to confirm". They will never call you back. They dont waste money on phone bills. On the eve of diwali at 8 in the night he calls and says we cant deliver. I will give you a temporary sofa for Diwali which is new and will take it back when we deliver the actual one. Next day they did not pick calls and no temp sofa came.
The day after diwali (friday) when i called again he said I will definitely deliver on Saturday. On Saturday he doesnt pick phone all morning. Then he picks call to say he is in "hospital" and cuts it. I call next liar called Avinash to know what is going on. He says Shivaraj has gone for some wedding of a relative and out of town. Meanwhile sofa is still 80% complete and will complete by Monday.
By now Diwali has come and gone and we are back in office some 15 km away. He promises they will deliver the Sofa at home by Monday when I know that no shop owner in Bangalore will deliver without payment. So we get some confidence.
Monday comes and goes. Tuesday goes and no call is received. These ppl dont believe in wasting money on phone bills for calling customers. Shivaraj is now not reachable on phone and only Avinash is left to lie at face of customers.
His "tomorrow" delivery date doesnt arrive till Saturday when we finally get to go to his shop. Avinash has already lied to us saying the sofa was ready but during loading it on truck to deliver to our house they tore the cloth so they are fixing that. That was another big lie as we found later.

Now enter 2 new liars, bigger shots than these menials.

On Saturday we realise for first time that the shop's boss is another lying piece of a** called Kishore. You will get better reviews than this about him on other reviews online. He will not talk to you straight face, will treat you as if you are piece of sh** and act as if he is a smart a** when he is just the opposite of it.
He acts as if shouting at everyone in the showroom for his own lack of brains as if it was everyone else's fault that our sofa was not delivered. He informs me for the first time that Shivaraj has been fired from the job. I wont be surprised if I find tat Shivaraj idiot back in the showroom next time i visit. He acts like calling his "factory" and says they are promising Sunday but he will deliver definitely by Monday.

At this point we are desperate to get our 20000 back which is stuck in this darned shop. At this time another smart a**, big shot, good for nothing lying loud mouth claims confidently that if the Sofa is not delivered by Monday nit 8 pm, he will be standing at my doorstep with my money. His name is Anubhav. Apparently he is the "factory" manager. As with everyone else in the shop he is full of sh** and nothing he said is true. That was the last we heard from him. All attempt to call him are futile and he will not pick our call or return my money.

Monday comes. Entry of another lying arrogant slave of this shop called Prashant. Remember that idiot avinash had said our sofa was torn and so there is a delay. On monday we are informed by prashant there was no such bullsh** and that avinash doesnt know sh** about this shop. he had not completed fixing a wooden panelling or even started that work and now it will only be delivered on tuesday direct to our home. I can forget my money back guarantee which Anubhav gave since he is only a low lever worker. all this because they care about the "quality" of the goods delivered and dont want to hurry. He said on tuesday he can deliver to my house before 11 if i bunk office and stay at home. they know i cant do that so they will get more time.
On Tuesday evening Prashant calls and says come to my shop, pay the money and take ur sofa. It is ready and available at the "showroom". We cant deliver to ur house without payment. My wife called shop number directly and another a** called Mani tells the sofa has still not come to showroom and is stuck in traffic. Appraently 2 ppl in the same shop cannot decide what lie to tell. At one point Prashant says he doesnt trust us that we will pay the money and hence he wants us to pay before he will deliver. On Monday he says they close shop at 20:15. On tuesday at 8 in the night he says if i come to pay he will keep shop open. Obviously I cant go on tuesday and we finally go on wednesday.

It is then we realise for the first time how sub-standard, low cost cheap looking furniture these useless ppl make. There is difference in color of the cloth between 2 parts of the same sofa. the design we wanted he has not done. the stitching is done on top for everyone to c because they dont know how to stick inwards. at one point i was forced to ask if he will buy the sofa back from me at lower price than he sold it to me.

After all this I asked him the Owner Kishore's number to call him. Prashant calls Kishore first to get his master's permission to share his mobile number. Master says NO and prashant refuses to give Kishore's number. Following are the numbers I have managed to get.

I later came to know they took 1.5 YEARS to deliver a sofa and dining table to another customer. if u have booked anything, cancel it if u can. else start praying!

Shivaraj - +91 9448104145
Avinash - +91 8050281835
Prashant - +91 8970707674
Anubhav - +91 8095000001 (not sure since he never picked it)

bhavya123
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Poonam furniture -hosur road WORST WORST !!!

Post by bhavya123 »

Poonam furniture hosur road are big cheaters. I have booked a sofa set in august now its feb 2015 till now they have not delivered the sofa .it has been 6 months since then. I have called so many times. They are just saying today tommorow . Sometimes they disconnect the call nor they pick the call. Its become so frustrating that why I booked sofa in poonam furniture hosur road.please think twice before booking any furniture in this shop

Vishal

Post by Vishal »

vishalshekar wrote:Poonam’s Furniture House is the WORST furniture shop in Bengaluru city, Karnataka.

They have other shops as well in Bengaluru so while seeing that names also don’t be get confused as all belongs to only one owner. so guys if want to save your money NEVER EVER go to their shops.

Bloody they are fake and corrupt. Use BAD quality wood. Seems to be they manufacture wood as well do not know they have the license for that as well or not , I would request to check that as well. They are only good and know HOW TO CHEAT CUSTOMERS.

They have very bad attitude towards their customers specially the son of Mr. Udha buxani who is the owner of Poonam furniture - Mr. KISHORE BUXANI; he is a BIG ******...

Once you will go to their shops they behave very politely but when you give order for something or purchase then your final countdown of frustration will starts; when you won’t get your delivery on TIME and the worst part the quality of their work is sooo cheap and bad which can’t be express.

Low class quality, cheap work, worst owners. Cheating customers and cheating government by not paying the tax.

They are not professionals in their work, doing the big big promises, they only know how to do the fraud and cheat their customers.

I will request to everyone NEVER GO to their shops, they are very expert to fool people while doing the fake promises and when they did not came up the actual work then they will start give excuses etc etc….

bappon
Just Started
Just Started

Post by bappon »

I bought a dining table in the month of Sept, 2014
It is a 6 seater dining table

First things first.. they do not manufacture any furniture.
They lend the contract to third party who originally makes the furniture.
When my dining table was delivered, the carpenter came along and delivered and gave his card.

Now the review
The table is ok as of now but glass top is really bad, someday it would break when I keep food bowels.

The real one...
The chairs are so bad that they have cracks all over the chairs which were hidden with wooden putty.
I called them so many times, sent them pics in whatsapp
initially the owner said he will have it taken care off
now they have stopped responding only.
I so curse the owner, the staff who lied.
I think we should pull this guy to court.
I am planning to dump the chairs to his shop

Rs.34000 all wasted. Now I have to order another one, Thinking of an online deal

vasavi

Post by vasavi »

Can anyone pls suggest which shop in bangalore is good to buy furniture.

Please convey your opinion.