Income tax Refund enquiry in Bangalore

Whatever personal problems we may have, let's share it together, seek advice and feel better.

aastha
Just Started
Just Started

Income tax Refund enquiry in Bangalore

Post by aastha »

Anyone knows where I can enquire about my income tax refund for last year. I have to file the documents for this year and do I need to do something if my last year's refunds are not received? Any quick reply would be highly appreciated.

Senthil

Re: Income tax Refund enquiry in Bangalore

Post by Senthil »

You can track it online:

Code: Select all

https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/refundstatuslogin.html
Enter your PAN in all CAPS.

naseeb

Post by naseeb »

hi Sir,
i get my refund from department. but due to adderess changes in pan card i didn;t collect my refund chqeueand it's back to department so now i want my refund on new adderess. can you please tell me the next process of get reufnd.

samangla devi

Post by samangla devi »

aastha wrote:Anyone knows where I can enquire about my income tax refund for last year. I have to file the documents for this year and do I need to do something if my last year's refunds are not received? Any quick reply would be highly appreciated.

Gulzarsingh

Post by Gulzarsingh »

hi sir,
i have file the documents for the year 2010-11 on 29 Nov 2010 ,till now i have not get the refund.so i want to know at what time my refund will be there in my hand. plz do the need as earlier as possible..

thanking you,
sincerely.

Bhupathi

Post by Bhupathi »

Did you guys check the refund status in the link provided above? That shows if your refund was processed or not. Ifnot, it will be processed soon..

As far as
naseeb wrote:now i want my refund on new adderess. can you please tell me the next process of get reufnd.
is concerned, i think you should go to the income tax office in bangalore and ask there itself. I have heard people there are cooperative. (unlike other government offices and police stations in bangalore :lol: )

Sanket

Post by Sanket »

And people pls make sure you send your itr-v printout if filed IT returns online. Your refund will be processed in the same sequence as the documents are received from ppl.

AQZPS3900Q

Post by AQZPS3900Q »

[quote=""]hi sir,
i have file the documents for the year 2010-11 on 21 JUL 2011 ,till now i have not get the refund.so i want to know at what time my refund will be there in my hand. plz do the need as earlier as possible..

thanking you,
sincerely.[/DEEPAK ANANDRAO SHINDE]

SANGLI MAHARASHTRA

yakoob

Post by yakoob »

Sir,I,yakoob s/o sharif have filled itr 2011-12 in 30.7.2011 commmunication reference no. CPC/1112/G4/36967859 DT.31.8.11 E-filling acknowledgement no. & date 258768730300711 dt. 30.7.11 PAN is ABKPY8149D,BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ITR REFUND KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND SEND THE ITR REFUND AS SOON AS POSSIABLE

UdaySingh

Post by UdaySingh »

Hi, Just for the information of people waiting for refund:

The refunds are being processed continuously and you should get it in coming few months at the max. I have just received it in my bank account by direct transfer.

If you have not provided bank account details, you will receive a cheque at home address. But don't worry.. it takes upto 1.5 years sometimes ... but you will get it and also with interest, :D

GAYA PRASAD

Post by GAYA PRASAD »

Senthil wrote:You can track it online:

maheshuv1@yahoo.com

Post by maheshuv1@yahoo.com »

I have not received my income tax refund for AY 2012-13. I have filed my refund claim by e-filing, amounting to around 50 K. Pl let me know the status. My PAN No. is AAJPU6233A.

Pl respond...

Mahesh Upadhye
Goa

narender singh

Re: income tax Refund enquiry in Bangalore

Post by narender singh »

aastha wrote:Anyone knows where I can enquire about my income tax refund for last year. I have to file the documents for this year and do I need to do something if my last year's refunds are not received? Any quick reply would be highly appreciated.

Post by Guest »

naseeb wrote:hi Sir,
i get my refund from department. but due to adderess changes in pan card i didn;t collect my refund chqeueand it's back to department so now i want my refund on new adderess. can you please tell me the next process of get reufnd.

ashok kumar modi

Post by ashok kumar modi »

m
Senthil wrote:You can track it online:

ACNPM6994M