Dr Batra hair/skin clinic guys have gone mad?

All healthcare and Bangalore hospitals related discussions. HealthCare services, insurance, hospitals' contact details, service experience, all go here.
Akmai

Dr Batra hair/skin clinic guys have gone mad?

Post by Akmai »

Have you seen how desperate Dr. Batra people have become now? They are SPAMMING mobile numbers like anything. You might have heard their SPAMMY Ads in fm channels too.. Now if they somehow get your mobile number, they will make you get treatment for something or the other, hair else skin, else stomach :lol:

Batra's had been sucking blood as they had widely publicized themselves as good homeopathic clinic. Now that bunch of competitors have comeup, Batra's are no-longer able to catch a prey. Everyone knows how they extracted money from patients by doing rubbish, unknown tests..... Pity

I have never gone to a batra clinic or none of my family and friends will ever go. But I am irritated with their SPAM on mobile phones. Need to check what complaint can be made.

Dr. Batra's
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Dr Batra hair/skin clinic guys have gone mad?

Post by Dr. Batra's »

Dear Akmal,

We do not intend to disturb you, if your number has got included erroneously you can mail us your mobile no at (onlinecare@drbatras.com) so that we can have it removed from the list at the earliest.

At your service,

Team Dr. Batra’s
www.DrBatras.com

Akanksha

Post by Akanksha »

I too think the people at Dr Batra's are professional enough. You should contact them to remove you from advertising.

Sharmeela

Post by Sharmeela »

Dr bathra clinic, please stop troublinb people by bulk sms.

Arushguy

Post by Arushguy »

I am another victim of dr batra's rubbish advertisement sms
Dr. Batra's wrote:if your number has got included erroneously you can mail us your mobile no at (onlinecare@drbatras.com) so that we can have it removed from the list at the earliest.
How can my number enter your database erroneously? You guys capture phone numbers of everyone you come in contact with. And send your promo sms 24x7

Why the hell do you send hair treatment ads to someone who came for consultation on acne problem? Don't behave so stupid if you want to retain whatever customers you are still getting.

Mexica
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by Mexica »

They are killing their own business by troubling people with these unwanted sms messages.

FARIDA H B

Post by FARIDA H B »

Hi,

I have taken treatment for my kid from there and has to return to allopathy and in the process of the treatment my child used to cough for at least 1 hour and yet the medication did not affect. They also take the entire years treatment fee in advance, pathetic!!

freedweller

Post by freedweller »

what are you talking you bloody retard..

"if your number has got included erroneously"
Tell me who will register their number for spamming by shamless people like you
why dont you close down your hospital and do people a favoour

Dr. Batra's wrote:Dear Akmal,

We do not intend to disturb you, if your number has got included erroneously you can mail us your mobile no at (onlinecare@drbatras.com) so that we can have it removed from the list at the earliest.

At your service,

Team Dr. Batra’s
www.DrBatras.com