LTE/VOLTE/SIP/IMS PROVIDED BY WIRELESSMOBI TECHNOLOGIES

Discuss on Bangalore universities, schools colleges and the like. Ask for educational help and information in Bangalore.
MICKU
Just Started
Just Started

Post by MICKU »

################################################################
LTE / VOLTE technology is growing at high pace compared to any other technology. Because this will be the next mobile technology used through out the world.

Currently there is a huge demand in the market for protocol testing in LTE and VOLTE area.
Class will be conducted as per Students convenient time..

Note: Dear interested Students ,For sip protocol we have lab facility but we don't have LTE and VOLTE lab facility.
No one in the world can provide lab facility for LTE or VOLTE, because the lab cost for LTE or volte is around 10 crore.If any institute telling they have lab facility for LTE or VOLTE then pls ask them to show one LTE call flow end to end with all nodes.i know many people will give negative comment on this post , but we can have the demo class , if we likes the demo then you can join the batch.

Our Training Program for LTE/VOLTE/IMS:
Wireless Technologies provides advanced training sessions for experienced and fresher IT professionals in areas of Telecom, wireless and 3G/4G etc.
Networking (TCP/IP) / Telecom / Wireless Protocol Testing Courses

1.Testing Tools & Scripting Languages
Scripting Languages:C, Unix, Shell scripting,TTCN 3 Scripting
Protocol Debugging Tools: Wireshark
Simulators: Sipp,LTe message generator tool using TTCN 3
Fault management Tools
Configuration Management Tools: SVN, CVS, Clear case…
LINUX Basics, LINUX administration

2. Networking (Datacom Protocols) (TCP/IP)

3. Wireless Protocols :LTE (4G)
Basic knowldge In 2g and 3g
Improvements from 3G and changes with respect to 3G Radio network. LTE Architecture, Network elements E-UTRAN,MME,S-GW,PDN-GW,SAE-GW,ENB,PCRF,HSS
LTE protocol architecture, services and applications
LTE Protocols RRC,PDCP,RLC,MAC
LTE Interfaces LTE-Uu,X2, S1-U, S1-MME, S5/S8,S11,S6a,Gx,S7,Gxc,Rx,SGi,S3,S4,S6d,Gn,Gi,S12
AIR Interface in LTE - OFDMA & SC-FDMA
AIR Interface in LTE - MIMO, DC ...
LTE CM, MM procedures & Call Sequences.
LTE Integration with IMS, HSS.
LTE signaling call flow
LTE mobility call flow
LTE Data call flow
LTE voice call flows(volte)

4.Voice Over IP /IMS
SIP, VoIP , IP Multimedia Subsystem - IMS
Introduction to VOIP
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Network Architecture -> Call Processing -> SDP
IP Multimedia Sub system (IMS)
IMS registration
IMS end to end call flow.
IMS all supplementary serveries(call hold, conference,call transfer etc )

5.Testing Methodologies
Understanding the various stages of STLC.SDLC (SRS, HLD, LLD) software developement life cycle.
Types of Testing
--> Black Box, White Box, Unit, Integration, Functional, Capacity & Performance,
Load, Smoke, Regression, Sanity, Acceptance, Stress testing.
Software Quality Assurance Process
Requirement Analysis, Test strategy Planning, Test Development, Test Execution,
Defect reporting…
Test tracking tool: Quality Centre.
Agile development and Scrum methodology.

6. OS (Unix, Linux, Vxworks)

7. Basic of linux, Shell programming. Perl programming

8.Post Training Activities
Written tests
Resume Drafting
Technical Group Discussions
Technical Seminars
Mock Interviews

We invite you to register for the class room training....
Pls contact below no for more information for the demo class..

Course details
#############################
Contact us: +91-7349448106
+91-7349448107
whatsapp: +91-7349448106
Batch mode :class room training & online training.....
Duration of class room training:12 weeks.
Duration of online training:-50-60 hrs.
Training Mode : class room training as well as Online training..

k.kritika
Just Started
Just Started

Re: LTE/VOLTE/SIP/IMS PROVIDED BY WIRELESSMOBI TECHNOLOGIES

Post by k.kritika »

i am continuing PROTOCOL TESTING course at WIRELESSMOBI TECHNOLOGY. I found best faculty with good teaching skill here.I think this is the best institute for PROTOCOL TESTING in BANGALORE.

s.rajesh
Just Started
Just Started

Post by s.rajesh »

Hiii, from my point of view this is the best institute for protocol testing.After conducting course here now am working on a good R&D.so from my experience if any one want to make carrier as a protocol tester then this is best institute.

Bikash kumar
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Bikash kumar »

I am continuing class here.from my side this is the best institute for Protocol testing.those who want to make carrier as a tester then this institute helps you a lot

cool satish
Just Started
Just Started

Post by cool satish »

"Hi, I attended the training for protocol testing at "Wirelessmobi Technologies" Trainer was too good in subject knowledge and clarifying my doubts even after class hours. My resume was rebuild by faculty to attract better scheduling of interviews, Ambience and care taken was lovely. I Recommend it for VOLTE /Protocol testing It's a best Institute in Bangalore .

Jyoti ranjan
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Jyoti ranjan »

Hiii frnds,I am complete my training here for protocol testing and now am working in a good R&D. Here the faculty is very good and he helps me a lot to get prepared for the interview.before attending class here am also attend demo class at other institute but I think this one is best among all

krishna reddy
Just Started
Just Started

Post by krishna reddy »

am continuing PROTOCOL TESTING course at WIRELESSMOBI TECHNOLOGY. I found best faculty with good teaching skill here.I think this is the best institute for PROTOCOL TESTING in BANGALORE.

Kuldeep
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Kuldeep »

Hy, recently am joined wirelessmobi technology for protocol testing.I am really satisfied with the faculty and the way he teaches each topics .I think I take a correct decision to join this institute to achieve my goal

Niranjan
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Niranjan »

I think this is the best institute for Protocol testing. Faculty and the way he teach I think best way to understand the topic. The study material also provided here is very easy to understand which helps me a lot to clear all my doubts.

Raffik
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Raffik »

hi this is Raffik .I have taken many demo classes for Protocol testing in different institutes but i am not clearly satisfied with their teching process .whenever i joined wirelessmobi technologies for a demo class i feel that I can easily complete my course with better understanding because of best faculty and best teaching skills.

Venkateshwar
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Venkateshwar »

Hi All, I am venkateshwar . Wirelessmobi technology helped me to really expand my career and gave me a chance to work with a good R&D . I am especially thankful to our faculty who helped me a lot throughout the course and after that also. Wirelessmobi technology is a place where everyday there are new things to learn, backed up by a strong faculty. Their vast knowledge and experience gave me immense motivation to tackle all sorts of problems, from studies to Interviews.

Venkata Ramakrishna
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Venkata Ramakrishna »

I have done protocol testing course at WIRELESSMOBI TECHNOLOGY. I felt very satisfied because trainer clarified doubts with good examples which is easily understand by any one. Thanks a lot to wirelessmobi technology to given me opportunity to gain my knowledge in protocol testing.

debasis
Just Started
Just Started

Post by debasis »

i have joined wirelessmobi technology for protocol Testing.Here training was so useful for me to perform in my interviews. i recommend students who are looking to join protocol testing courses , wirelessmobi technology is best institute for you.

chandrasekhar
Just Started
Just Started

Post by chandrasekhar »

I was interested in doing Telecom Protocol Testing Training so I joined in this institute (wirelessmobi technology). The course were reasonable and the tutor is experienced. It is my pleasure to study here.

s.krishna
Just Started
Just Started

Post by s.krishna »

Hiii friends , Recently i Completed my training on wirelessmobi technology institute , This institute is Excellent for learning real time example on protocol testing , faculties teaching is very good not only training .sir will provide excellent real time tricks & tips it very useful for us, From my side if you want a real time environment & training then wirelessmobi technology is better to choose.