Cisco/VMWARE/Microsoft certification course

Need a job in the IT City? or may be want to switch-over? Request a referral from the esteemed members here.
Mainak

Re: Cisco/VMWARE/Microsoft certification course

Post by Mainak »

Ongoing student in iptestlabs, Doing voip testing, networking Security , my trainer is taking classes very well.

anwar

Post by anwar »

They have provide all the study material. They teaching was excellent.

Surendra

Post by Surendra »

simply superb training in Telecom testing course.Instructor is excellent. iptestlabs is the best training centre among all Bangalore centres.

surendra

Post by surendra »

I was finally able to find out the institute to do the Telecom training course. I got iptestlbs. The faculties here are well trained. Thanks to them.

rema

Post by rema »

I am satisfied with the institution and also I refer to others.

ArchanaReddy01

Post by ArchanaReddy01 »

Hello Trainees,

There are plenty of job openings in Cisco CCNA/VMWare please check out Happy Minds - JOB Search App for job openings.
Happy Minds has come up with a manpower staffing application in the form of a job search mobile app. This android app facilitates companies to post jobs, and job seekers to apply for them. This app has other features like updates, notifications etc.

DENESH
Just Started
Just Started

Post by DENESH »

I am suman, I did "TELECOM PROTOCOL TESTING" course in IPTESTLABS. Real time working sir was my trainer, Who make my training sessions interactive and real time.Thanks to my trainer.

kanta
Just Started
Just Started

Post by kanta »

joined in this institution to do Telecom testing training course. I paid reasonable amount for the course. I felt comfortable with the institute timing. I refer this institute to others also to get better knowledge.

CHANDA
Just Started
Just Started

Post by CHANDA »

Excellent coaching provided in this institute for Telecom testing Training. the classes are conducted regularly and the training give to me is very good.

kadambini
Just Started
Just Started

Post by kadambini »

Joined in this institution to do Telecom testing training course. I paid reasonable amount for the course. I felt comfortable with the institute timing. I refer this institute to others also to get better knowledge.

lavil
Just Started
Just Started

Post by lavil »

Iptestlabs has good environment for learning, effective training by real time resources and lab facility. Finally thanks to Iptestlabs and sir.

NAMITA
Just Started
Just Started

Post by NAMITA »

They are providing good training and the timings are comfortable. Really happy to join here.

rillward
Just Started
Just Started

Post by rillward »

Training they have provided was really awesome. i will recommend this Training Institute for iptestlabs voip testing course.

MIKA
Just Started
Just Started

Post by MIKA »

joined in this institution to do Telecom testing training course. I paid reasonable amount for the course. I felt comfortable with the institute timing. I refer this institute to others also to get better knowledge.