PLease help BSNL sim card

Share the day-to-day problems encountered in this city life. Let's find out solutions.
imcool

PLease help BSNL sim card

Post by imcool »

Hi,
I am from delhi and i want to purchase sim card in bangalore please tell me
what is the process ?
what i will need ?
from where I will get the bsnl sim card ??

Thanks

amCoolToo

Re: PLease help BSNL sim card

Post by amCoolToo »

Go to any shop selling SIM cards. Nothing special with bsnl sim. They all sell it. Do take your photo, identity proof, address proof.

imcool

Post by imcool »

but i dont have any bangalore ID, will they give me sim card on my delhi pan card/voter id/ driving license.

thanks

Dexter_Bengaluru

Post by Dexter_Bengaluru »

Your ID proofs are OK. I think you MUST have a local address proof, saying you stay in Bangalore. I am not very sure.

nahMan

Post by nahMan »

Nah, you do not need a BANGALORE-RESIDENCE_PROOF.
Any residence proof is ok as long as its in India.

pompom257
Just Started
Just Started

Post by pompom257 »

same problem for me also... i'm from Kolkata., i have passport, pan card, voter card, adhar card all of them are of kolkata...but at bsnl customer service office they told me, that i must need an adress proof of karnataka to take a bsnl prepaid sim,... where can i get a local adress proof ???

bangalorehelp

Post by bangalorehelp »

BSNL is crap just like any other govt organization . They try thier best to kick customers away so that they have work to do. And as usual the office time is spent in gossip and tea. Thanks to reservation and other sick policies of govt, there is no risk for underperformers.

Hving said that, you should get a postal address proof for yourself.

Radhakrishna

Post by Radhakrishna »

I have aadhar card with address proof from Mysore can I but sim card with same Id