BEWARE OF SIRI PROPERTIES bangalore

Know your rights and get value for money. Do you feel cheated? embarrassed?
Raise your voice here. Let's make them BLACK-LISTED!
RameshN

Re: BEWARE OF SIRI PROPERTIES bangalore

Post by RameshN »

Srinivas wrote:Hi,

This is Srinivas I also booked one flat in Siri Highland which is with full modern amenties like

swimming pool, Party hall, jogging track etc. I gone through the article of Mr. Dharani about his

concern and the reply of Mr. Sakti. I was searching for the flat in Uttarahalli and I went to almost all

the small and big builder in the area and done my research of the area and came to the conclusion

to buy the flat with Mr. Varaprasad Reddy. Whatever commitment he has done with me he kept his

promise and delivered well. I am a satisfied customer and my decision to go with Siri Homes is right.

I suggest Mr. Dharani to go ahead and book the flat with Siri Homes

Hi Sir,

Has Mr. Reddy promised to give you the OC and CC certificate for siri highlands?. I was interested in this project but he told me that he will not give OC. Could you please share your experience , also did u enquire about the deviation in highlands, construction quality and the completion date. Kindly advice me on how to proceed.

Thanks a lot,
Ramesh

V Anand

Post by V Anand »

Dear Friends

I am Vinay, planning to buy a property @ SIRI Snowdrops in Kanaka Layout (Kadirena Halli) Bangalore. I went thru all your comments and reviews and i feel bad.

Can anybody please suggest me whether should i go ahead with the plan for buying this apartment or not?

Awaiting feedback from you all.

Best regards
Vinay

ABC@gmail.com

Post by ABC@gmail.com »

Please avoid these builder. I too had very bad experience with guy.

MCSREDDY

Post by MCSREDDY »

Mr.ABC we have checked your reviews about SIRI HOMES you made its totally a false statement. We are not creating any hype about our company most of the satisfied customers know about us very well please remove your statement...

abc

Post by abc »

Hi,
I too had a very tough experience with this guy. I booked the flat and paid initial amount, after booking his behaviour is very rude. He does not respond to any queries. I am feeling to cancel the booking and suggest the same to others. :(

xyyz

Post by xyyz »

sachin_blr wrote:Pls avoid this guy varaprasad reddy. he is a arrogant gonda, foul mouthed and uncivilized guy. Doesn't know how to speak to a customer. Even his staff and executives [Manjunath] carry a "Big-Brother" attitude. They think they are doing a great social service by selling their flats and they will always create a hype and tell you its all sold out in pre-launch etc and try to create a artificial demand. Once you pay the money they will treat you like Sh*t.

I just escaped from this gang of cheats with loss of thousands of rupees. Pls be careful with this builder.

Unfortunately i got stuck with these guys and already paid more than 20 lacs..now the reddy guy does not even respond to me and treats us very badly after getting money. not sure if he will return the full money if I cancel the deal. Need some suggestions as well.

CheatedBySiriHomes

Post by CheatedBySiriHomes »

Hello All,

I am one of the poor guy who got cheated by Siri Homes. Without inquiring properly i went blindly and booked by trusting the words of Varaprasad Reddy and his marketing people. Once you pay the money … that’s all… you have become slave for this gundas. Varaprasad Reddy has two sub-contractors called Naveen and Praveen. Some of his projects are given to these guys.. and they will screw up your life.

You will get heart attack the way they treat you. Blood will come in your eyes by seeing the way they construct your house. You will end up begging them to do each and every item in your house. Trust me I called 500 more time to each and every item fixed like painting, flooring, electrical fixing, wiring, till now nothing is progressing.

These guys work like a spam.. and have gundaas called – Raj babu.. if you shout at them today evening…tomorrow morning you will have this rowdy come and stand in front of your house and shout at your family ladies. This has happened to me.

I bet … you call – Raj babu @ 9448732860 and tell any of in progress siri homes project name and act like one of the house owner… (like asking for some update and modification) .. you will come to know.

My heart is broken and I am planning to commit suside infront of Siri Homes office. Guys I am begging you not put your life saving to this guy.. God only can save you.

iyoo iyooo

Post by iyoo iyooo »

jesica1 wrote:Is this developer is sri one and the same? because i m dealing some flats to buy with this siri developers with one guy by name Manjunath, now I m quite worried whether this guys belongs to the same group or not ?

Yes. Manjunath is from the same Siri Homes cheaters...

iyoo iyooo

Post by iyoo iyooo »

- iyooooo iyoooo iyoooo...

iyooo iyoo iooo... my money is gone.. no progess on my building... iyooo iyoooo

These people have taken all my money and resgistered the unconstructed and invisible flat in my name and ran away...iyooo iyooo iyooo...

I dont know where to go.. wat to do.. iyoo iyoo iyooooo... daily i am walking to siri homes.. office.. the two bodyguards are pushing me out of the gate asking to go away.. iyooo iyooo iyoooo

Is there nobody out in this world to stop this cheaters...

Naveen is going to Switzerland and newzeland... iyoooo akkarama... my money going to prosititutes... in foregin coutries...iyooo iyooo iyooo...

iyooo iyooo iyooo

consumer
Just Started
Just Started

Post by consumer »

For home buyers , its simple, instead of playing blame games one should go and ask SIRI builders can they provide Khata? why you are providing UPS instead of DG to most of your apartments? why most of your apartments has bad quality elevators? some of apartment constructed by SIRI, its clearly mentioned "use lift on your own risk" why its so? My advice to buyers it to visit all SIRI apartments and see are we making any mistake? inquire how is SIRI Homes behavior with existing customer.

consumer
Just Started
Just Started

Post by consumer »

if we are not getting OC,CC and Khata, its illigal. We should not get trapped in such kind of things. There are so many small builders who are ready to provide OC, CC. Nowadays its very important, most of the people are not aware about importance of OC and CC. Other simple way is just make sure you are getting loan from SBI which will reduce your headache at least by 90%. SBI makes sure property is free of any conflicts, no deviation is allowed and builder has good reputation.

hind
Just Started
Just Started

Post by hind »

Hi
I booked flat in siri home. at the time of booking he provided BBMP plan and told he is going to construct as per BBMP.
later he constructed 2 more illegal floor. after asking he told what I will get if I will construct as per BBPM.
he has not provided water, lift ficaility. 1 year completed but still he has not provided power backup.
100s time we had trapped in lift and with the grace of god we are alive. when we talk about lift & water he said it's not my responsibility.

My humble request is please don't buy SIRI Homes flat.
please personally visit any SIRI apartment speak to flat towner about quality of flat and about Varaprasad reddy. I am sure above 90% you will get negative feed back.
within a year all walls got cracked.

rajunaammera
Just Started
Just Started

Post by rajunaammera »

Siri Homes was good in begining say  about 8yrs back. Mr Varaprasad reddy latest identity is Gunda, Rowdy, 3rd class person and upcoming flop film producer. He is not completing the work after 2 yrs of assured date. After returning from Jail, he has maintained bodyguard, he will only allow for new buyers only. Others cannot meet him. For that Asshole we should take appointment it seems, then only we have to meet him. Where our country is leading, we have to take appointment for these 3rd class guys.
Be careful, he doesnt involve in any constructions now adays, he just markets and sub contracts the project to small builders ( Like Naveen mentioned in one of above post), he don't even come and supervise the construction quality. Please be careful people, put your savings in FD and earn interest, stay happily in rented house, unless you get any trust worth person. Please dont go with no of apartments built or other old reputation. People will change overtime. This fellow is absolutely useless. you are dead if you deal with this guy.

consumer
Just Started
Just Started

Post by consumer »

problem here is, still people are getting trapped. He is continue to construct bad quality, illegal , no OC, Khata, with no no basic amenities apartments all over Uttarhalli area and people are purchasing it.
Sometime I feel make union of all Siri Homes owner and file a case against him and put him in a jail.

Anonymous181974
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Anonymous181974 »

Do not buy flats from Siri Homes, They do not stick to the timeline and deliverables, quality of construction is bad. Customer service is more so bad. Made a mistake buy buying a property and fell into the trap.

Suggest not to buy a flat from Siri Homes