Indian boy and foreign girl

Whatever personal problems we may have, let's share it together, seek advice and feel better.

ljyrhapsody
Just Started
Just Started

Indian boy and foreign girl

Post by ljyrhapsody »

Hi,
I'm not an Indian gal but fall in love with an Indian boy. He was my customer, and we kept in touch with each other after both of us left the former work. Then I found I graudally fall in love with him, and told him last year, he didn't refuse me and even said I'm his girlfriend.

To contiune our love, I went to India three months back. We had perfect 9 days together. He loves me too. He said we can't be together although I could do everything for him.
He's catholic,while I have no religion. I know that religion is really a problem in India, so I'm arrage to be catholic, and will receive baptism in this Nov.
He also said his marrige will be arranged by his family.
Is it really difficulty for an Indian to find his life partner by himself?
I really love him. After left India, I always find I can't live without him.
Could anyone give me some suggestion? What can I do to persuade him to strive for our future happiness with me together?
Thanks

UpaliDutta
Expert
Expert

Re: Indian boy and foreign girl

Post by UpaliDutta »

Then talk to his family ask them to arrange his marriage with you.

moods
Just Started
Just Started

Post by moods »

the boy is from bangalore? tell me i will talk to him. He should have guts to take his own decissions.

ljyrhapsody
Just Started
Just Started

Post by ljyrhapsody »

Thanks a lot moods. You're so kind:)

Yes, he is in B'lore. But do you think it will be helpful...?
I've drafted a letter, but haven't send it off. Dunno, maybe I'm waiting for a better time. You know I don't want to impose on him...

Doc
Expert
Expert

Post by Doc »

Letter!, what kind of?
Dont you people talk over phone?

moods
Just Started
Just Started

Post by moods »

maybe I'm waiting for a better time

Sounds you have enough time to discuss on this. Then go ahead. What do his family members say? Never asked him on this?

ljyrhapsody
Just Started
Just Started

Post by ljyrhapsody »

Yes Doc, a letter written by hand, even not a E-mail. We do talk over phone, but you know sometimes you can't speak out everything you want by phone or face to face.

No, moons, not so much but have to find a approriate time to achieve a better effect right? He's too busy recently. I'll send the letter in next week at latest.
I'm afraid he hasn't mentioned me to his family. And you're right, I even didn't dare to ask him on this. Maybe both of us are escaping something all the time...
I think it's time for us to face the problem. But by which way? No idea.

smartass
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by smartass »

he sounds like a perfect cheat. dowry hunter or maybe just wanted something from you, which you have given to him already. sex crazed indians. lol.
my life's an open book, i mean one with a password and thumb recognition, hehehhe, its a notebook with an auto lock..lol