Protocol Testing, Telecom Testing, L2 L3 testing training

Need a job in the IT City? or may be want to switch-over? Request a referral from the esteemed members here.
aldanalfred
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Protocol Testing, Telecom Testing, L2 L3 testing trainin

Post by aldanalfred »

x wrote:Fugenx one of the worst company in training.. they are only money minded...they will urge and get the fees first and after that they wont bother about anybody.. and also there is no placments.. i lost my hope.. be aware..its just advise..
Telecom Testing course is the Combination software testing and protocol testing.Protocol testing course makes the candidateto test the projects in all domain including telecom domain.

Any kind of application in wireless technology can be test after completion of the protocol testing course.It can be also called as telecom testing course.

The Contents: manual testing, winrunner , QTP,SIP,Voip, TCP / IP , Perl

Demishto

Post by Demishto »

I am looking for Telecom Testing course. reach me on demis.nice024@gmail.com

aldanalfred
Just Started
Just Started

Post by aldanalfred »

- Testing the functionality of the node to some standard message flow for compliance is known as protocol testing.

- Tester is used to send the standard message to the node that is under test.

- The testing tools used for protocol testing are:

1. Glomosim simulator – To test 100 nodes on single CPU.
2. Abacus5000 – To test SIP.
3. Etherpeek – To test IP.
4. Nethawk – for SS7 testing.
5. Wireshasrk – for SS7/IP testing.
6. K1297- for testing G20(tektronics).

tinku

Post by tinku »

guys....blindly go for mohanty sir.he is best.he wont take any money from you unless u get a mnc job.
after that he takes 10k to 15k..mohanty sir(god of protocol testing).just trust him

rimma_khana

Post by rimma_khana »

who is mohanty. I have never heard of him.friends please do not believe thorse froud guys. they will only cheat money and will get nothing.i visited so many institutes in Bangalore and found iptestlabs has some practical labs.others are cheating in the name of practical.i request all check the practical lab attened demo of practical labs and then join.
i lost 20 K in two institutes in Bangalore with promise of live projects but they cheated me. finally got some hands on exp in iptestlabs.

veera raghavan

Post by veera raghavan »

I took training from Kumar sir and it was awesome.He had a VOIP lab which could be accessed from my home so the lab practice was 24/7 for me.You can call him at 9886639908.
I think it is better to take training from a experienced individual than training institutes.Kumar sir really helped in boosting my confidence and the training helped me crack interviews.

MAHADEV SATEESH
Just Started
Just Started

Post by MAHADEV SATEESH »

Dear all friends,

right now iam working in R.f engineer(drive test)
i would like to interested in telecom protocal testing side, please suggest me which one is best institute

millan

Post by millan »

join iptestlabs.its best for telecom protocol.
MAHADEV SATEESH wrote:Dear all friends,

right now iam working in R.f engineer(drive test)
i would like to interested in telecom protocal testing side, please suggest me which one is best institute

AshuK

Post by AshuK »

Friends,
Don't join iptestlabs.Faculty teach only theory. There is no faculty to teach lab.They will ask to pay money before starting lab classes and then there will be no lab class.

as_rao

Post by as_rao »

why u r fooling the people.because of u ..we guys who is looking for some course is getting suffered.i feel iptestlabs is best in terms of practical training.at-least u r admitting they have lab.no other institute in blore lab aprt from iptestlabs.
AshuK wrote:Friends,
Don't join iptestlabs.Faculty teach only theory. There is no faculty to teach lab.They will ask to pay money before starting lab classes and then there will be no lab class.

AshuK

Post by AshuK »

as_rao wrote:why u r fooling the people.because of u ..we guys who is looking for some course is getting suffered.i feel iptestlabs is best in terms of practical training.at-least u r admitting they have lab.no other institute in blore lab aprt from iptestlabs.
AshuK wrote:Friends,
As_rao,

If you want to join,pls join.It is your choice.I am not forcing you to join or not join :)
I am only giving my truthful opinion.

All the best.

Chitta

Post by Chitta »

after taking demo from at-least 8-10 institutes in Bangalore i feel iptestlabs has good in terms of live projects and practical labs.its my personal view and i am not adverting any institutes here. just for the betterment of other guys.

kmilan887@gmail.com

Post by kmilan887@gmail.com »

Hii guys,
Please provide address,contact no. And mail I'd of mohanty sir .ASAP

Varun
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Varun »

Folks,

Let me share some feedback here. Telecom protocol testing as such is really vast. There are different areas of expertise here. The various domains include Core Network, Radio Access Network, L2/L3 & Physical Layer

Again this is further classified into voice, data, video, VAS etc.

If you see the people who work in the industry, they will be expertise in specific area & typically you would not find someone who has worked across different domains.

So if you want to enter into protocol testing you need to choose a particular domain & concentrate specific to one domain.

Protocols used in different domains:

Core Network : VOIP, IMS, SIP, MGCP, H.248, H.323, SS7, MAP, CAP etc.

Radio Access Network : LTE, RLC, MAC, NAS, GTP etc

L2/L3 Network : RIP, OSPF,BGP, IGRP, ICMP etc.

To my knowledge the openingings on Radio side is less in Bangalore.

But there are good amount of openings for Core Network & L2/L3 Dev & Testing. I had taken training from Shiva on Protocol testing. Undoubtedly he is the best in this. Mere theoritical knowledge will not help in placement. You need to have live tools training & industry standard project.

You can reach him on 9902584975.

Best of luck..

aditya
Just Started
Just Started

Post by aditya »

dear all,
i hav 2 yrs exp in telecom domain(i&C, o&m).i want to go for LTE TESTING course. pls suggest me , where can i get proper training for the same??

regards
aditya