suggest the best places to buy shirts and pants

Your Bangalore Shopping Guide. Help and get helped on best places to go shopping... anything.

prabhuda@gmail.com
Just Started
Just Started

suggest the best places to buy shirts and pants

Post by prabhuda@gmail.com »

Hi - Can any body suggest me which are the best places/shops in bangalore to go for shopping and buy shirts, T-shirts and pants at a reasonable price, i dont want to spend money just for brand name i need some good quality materials for fair price.

Can anybody help me with the shop name are place where i can buy?

UpaliDutta
Expert
Expert

Re: suggest the best places to buy shirts and pants

Post by UpaliDutta »

Chikpet is the cheapest and best place for dress material.

soniya
Just Started
Just Started

Post by soniya »

hi . i think i can help you in r this.. u looking out foe pants n shirts at a reasonable rate right ?? try these place u will find wht u looking for...

happy shopping... :)

http://in.88db.com/bangalore/Services/A ... archType=0

vikaslk
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by vikaslk »

I recommend Brand Factory. I like branded garments, but I only go for the ones who respect quality and maintain quality, like John Miller's for shirts, Arrow for trousers, Live-In for jeans. I don't usually buy for full retail price. I'm always looking for discounts and deals. Brand Factory is very satisfactory in this regard.

The Brand Factory outlet I've been to is on Hosur Road, in Wilson Garden Area (near Abhay Hospital), walkable from Wilson Garden 10th cross bus stop. Great selection of quality brands, and the place always has some offers or discounts going on. If you search around inside the place, you will find a good deal going on on some good brand, like buy 3 get 2 free, or if you're lucky, buy 3 get 4 free :wink: There may be another Brand Factory somewhere else in Bangalore.

Some of the MegaMart outlets will also have some really good deals running. There's one on Gandhibazaar main road, and a pretty big MegaMart Mall right next to Deve Gowda Petrol Bunk. I haven't been there, I've heard it's really worth checking out.

Live-In has a factory outlet somewhere near Koramangala. I don't know the road's name, but it's the same road on which we find Krupanidhi College (close to Koramangala, the road connecting Madiwala Bus Stop junction to Inner Ring Road). They always have good deals, and the quality is great. It's quite a small outlet, we can't expect a huge selection there. I usually go there if I'm looking for something very specific, like jeans, corduroy or trousers.

If brands are not your thing, then as previously suggested, Chickpet is a good area to hunt for clothing and fabrics.

ATD
Just Started
Just Started

Post by ATD »

hi i m workng for a sweet gifting portal called Mithiamate.com
i want to buy some funky tshirts for my friends as a gift can ny one suggest ..?
Regards
Mithaimate.com

saniasharma14
Just Started
Just Started

Post by saniasharma14 »

hey fellas...
this is sania sharma here....i kno its not an intro forum but just thought will let u ppl kno abt me...
me studyin in vv puram jain college, 2nd year d section....
finally comin to d topic, regarding shirts & pants 'm nt sure...however if any one is planning to purchase exclusive art silk sarees, Kumar Silk mills & shefali sarees(both on jm road, near avenue road) r a very good place....(website: www.kumarsilkmills.com....don think d other1 has a website..)since the shops cater to both wholesale & retail needs, i think they wil be able to cater to all ur needs of sarees.....
hopin to make good frndz here....also can some1 guide me to create my own topic in here.... :D

amjadkhan003

Post by amjadkhan003 »

Hi
Please tell me any one i have a retail shop in bangalore i want branded latest design for my shop please tell me where i can get
Please send me details or contact no @ a2zfashionbank@gmail.com
Thanks

a2zfashionbank

I want Wholesale Dealer in Bangalore

Post by a2zfashionbank »

Hi

Please help me any one i want to know the wholesaler for buy a branded men all products

Thanks
A2z fashionbank

massey

Post by massey »

I was really surprised how stable I was on them.

ketan28
Just Started
Just Started

Post by ketan28 »

Hi Prabhu
I am sure there will be many stores in Bangalore offering good collection of branded clothes. Nevertheless will you be interested in shopping online from the convenience of your home? I recently logged onto Shopper Stop.com and I was impressed by their branded clothes collection which included formal & trendy shirts and trousers at discounted rates. For more information on the same, visit http://www.shoppersstop.com/cat-Men-Men ... 15362.html

jessyj
Just Started
Just Started

Post by jessyj »

Hi Prabhu
I am sure there will be many stores in Bangalore offering good collection of branded clothes. Nevertheless will you be interested in shopping online from the convenience of your home? I recently logged onto Shopper Stop.com and I was impressed by their branded clothes collection which included formal & trendy shirts and trousers at discounted rates. For more information on the same, visit http://www.shoppersstop.com/cat-Men-Men ... 15362.html
Do you find any online store of Bangalore?
Jessy James

katieek12
Just Started
Just Started

Post by katieek12 »

jessyj wrote:
Hi Prabhu
Do you find any online store of Bangalore?
I visit but can't find.....
cheap football pants

osikeka

Post by osikeka »

Hola,
Could you tell me what are the best places to find clothing (skirts, kurtas, tops, shirts, ...) to wholesalers.
Thanks.

salinanekol
Just Started
Just Started

Post by salinanekol »

osikeka from where you get this??

Addies21

Post by Addies21 »

I was to buy shirt at Pacsun Store

http://www.clothingemart.com/pacsun_mr10