Electronic components shop near Marthahalli

Your Bangalore Shopping Guide. Help and get helped on best places to go shopping... anything.

pickyone
Just Started
Just Started

Electronic components shop near Marthahalli

Post by pickyone »

Any place closer to Marthahalli where I could buy some basic electronics components, even if it is a bit expensive ( and save time and money to go to SP Road all the way)?

thanks

saniasharma14
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Shopping!!!!!!

Post by saniasharma14 »

pickyone wrote:Guys that was great help.

Any place closer to Marthahalli where I could buy some basic electronics components, even if it is a bit expensive ( and save time and money to go to SP Road all the way)?

thanks
hey...hi...
do u want branded 1s or local products....???also, i would suggest tat national market(along with d other 2 malls nearby) r also a good enough option if u lookin for local brands...
hope it ws useful...
gd day... :)

saniasharma14
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Shopping!!!!!!

Post by saniasharma14 »

pickyone wrote:Guys that was great help.

thanks
hey...hi...
do u want branded 1s or local products....???also, i would suggest tat national market(along with d other 2 malls nearby) r also a good enough option if u lookin for local brands...
hope it ws useful...
gd day... :)

Senthil

Re: Electronic components shop near Marthahalli

Post by Senthil »

saniasharma14 wrote:do u want branded 1s or local products....???
If I am not wrong, pickyone wanted to purchase electronic components like transistors, printed circui board, resistors, capacitors, microphone :D etc.

I guess its not about buying electronic appliances like dvdplayer, computer, etc. So usually there are not much to decide local-branded stuff.

I don't know about the components shop though. Sorry.
Electronic components shops are not that well-located in Bangalroe. May be SP-Road will help. Ask an engineering college student. They might know where to buy the components for their projects.

Davaliao
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Davaliao »

i recently found an electronic components shop on [----]. many commented that components on that are in lower price ,might be you can check it out there...

sowmi005
Just Started
Just Started

Post by sowmi005 »

Hi Davaliao,
The address u posted is shown as ---. I am not sure if it is removed or edited.
Can u pl post the complete address of the electronics components shop in marathahalli?
Early reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sowmya

Girija

Post by Girija »

Sowmya,
you can try some robotics websites online who deliver electronic components at very low shipping costs. I am sure there are these businesses in bangalore too who deliver components at your doorstep. sorry, can't search and tell you now. But they are there. Many students buy thatway.

Seems the above post was edited by a moderator here.

steve12
Just Started
Just Started

Post by steve12 »

The Forum-21 Hosur Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, 560095
+91-80-22067676
Garuda Mall-15, Magrath Road, Ashok Nagar, Bangalore, 560025+91-80-66641100, +91-80-66641010, +91-80-41478808, +91-80-41478812
Esteem Mall-Hebbal, Next To Hebbal Flyover, Bangalore
+91-80-41699000
Cosmos Mall-ITPL Road , Beside HP Petro Bunk, Brookefield , Bangalore, 560037+91-80-64528945+91-9341746993
Gopalan Mall-Mysore Road, Bangalore, 560026
+91-80-26741408+91-9900591612|+91-9880…
Bangalore Central-Number 44/45, Leo Complex, Residency Road, Opposite to Mayo Hall, Bangalore, 560025
+91-80-66930000, +91-80-66930123
Total Mall-Hosur Road, Kaikondana Halli , Beside Spring Fields, Sarajapur Road , Bangalore- 560034
+91-80-25740224, +91-80-40767800

& many more r there ...
purchase electronic goods at B'lore in any u r area electronic shop, don't forget for bargain & collect d warranty card & gifts.
buy branded product so u will get service for that.

Reshma1

Post by Reshma1 »

pickyone wrote:Any place closer to Marthahalli where I could buy some basic electronics components, even if it is a bit expensive ( and save time and money to go to SP Road all the way)?

thanks
Hi friend why to travel all over sp road & for the components.
i shop online for all my components.its easy & stuggle free.

some online stores

www.techenclav
www.electroncomponents.com
www.bangalore.quikr.com
www.RS components

Reshma1

Post by Reshma1 »

pickyone wrote:Any place closer to Marthahalli where I could buy some basic electronics components, even if it is a bit expensive ( and save time and money to go to SP Road all the way)?

thanks
Hi friend why to travel all over sp road & for the components.
i shop online for all my components.its easy & stuggle free.

some online stores

www.techenclav
www.electroncomponents.com
www.bangalore.quikr.com
www.RS components

jianglu2013
Just Started
Just Started

Post by jianglu2013 »

The nature of my work is often the I need to deal with electronic components, but I very worry, some electronic components I can't find, go to a lot of home electronics market has failed to find it, then I found that there are many on the Internet,Components such as this,MC34063,hqew.net/product-data. it is very hard to find, but I found it on the Internet, and very cheap, this makes me very happy.

enggsvt
Just Started
Just Started

Post by enggsvt »

Add one more online store in Bangalore with free delivery on all Electronic Components:-
http://www.electronicscomp.com

Dailyneeds247
Expert
Expert

Post by Dailyneeds247 »

Hello friend,

I would like to suggest you to buy electronic components form online. It will be more easier way to select best products with an affordable price! I used to buy mobiles, pendrives, laptops and other electronic components online at discount rates from www.dailyneeds247.com

supreetsingh
Just Started
Just Started

Post by supreetsingh »

Are you all looking for electronic component online store in Bangalore?

www.shelfkey.com - India's largest online electronic components sourcing website.

check it out guys.I highly recommend this website for easy sourcing.