Shopping for computer periferals at BTM Layout

Your Bangalore Shopping Guide. Help and get helped on best places to go shopping... anything.

Doc
Expert
Expert

Shopping for computer periferals at BTM Layout

Post by Doc »

Any one can suggest the best place for buying/repairing computer periferals in BTM layout?

I have gone to the one adjacent to Udupi Garden Restaurant(16th main opposite Advaita petrol bunk). That is strongly NOT recommended. :oops: All low-quality items and high prices. You just speak to him and you will come to know whether it's safe to deal or not.

If you still made the deal there, only God can save.

Searching for reliable people.

Kannadiga
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

"micro sys" in taverekere.

Post by Kannadiga »

If you go to Taverekere side, there is a nice shop called "micro sys". There service is good.

Doc
Expert
Expert

Computer Warehouse

Post by Doc »

one thing to add. Computer Warehouse is a good shop. Their prices are normal and they give home-delivery service for additional 50-100 rupees. (i had bargained and got it at 60 rupees)

Their pricelist is online available at the website:

Code: Select all

computerwarehousepricelist.com
i am not sure if they provide the repairing service or not. Just give them a call.

Mag123
Expert
Expert

Post by Mag123 »

Hi Doc whoes residence is beside Udupi Garden Restaurant(16th main opposite Advaita petrol bunk). I just asked because u were blushing....Had you gone to purchase comp or...?????????? :wink:

shreyasvista
Expert
Expert

Post by shreyasvista »

National Market the best 8)

Doc
Expert
Expert

National market?

Post by Doc »

People say they sell cheap, duplicate material in National Market. Do you know any reliable shop there near majestic bus terminal which sells at cheaper price with proper receipt and warranty?

abdul
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Shopping for computer periferals at BTM Layout

Post by abdul »

Check this website for contact no's and addresses u require.....