suggest the best places to buy shirts and pants

Your Bangalore Shopping Guide. Help and get helped on best places to go shopping... anything.

Buckiniii50
Just Started
Just Started

Re: suggest the best places to buy shirts and pants

Post by Buckiniii50 »

The look of patterned and Designer Leggings is just so nice and I truly love adding the apparels indifferent colors to my work out wardrobe. I have the polka dot patterned leggings as well as the striped and solid ones too. Love to pair them with the designer tops.

rajnairucc@gmail.com
Just Started
Just Started

Re: suggest the best places to buy shirts and pants

Post by rajnairucc@gmail.com »

Well there are many places. But what will you do with many clothes. And no guarantee on those clothes. Get in printed as per your wish, that’s the best thing.

Well I would say make a good search before you finalise one. There are many manufacturers and printing services in Bangalore. However they charge more. Most people says in the range 350 to 450 and so on. And after lot of search I found one company who does the work at affordable range. It’s in BTM.

They do it for good price and good prints too. Their number is 8095259383(Bright Printing Solns). If anyone interested can contact him. Well it’s just my suggestion. You can go for other services as if you can get cheap and best..

There are lot available in Bangalore btw