suggest the best places to buy shirts and pants

Your Bangalore Shopping Guide. Help and get helped on best places to go shopping... anything.

avin
Just Started
Just Started

Re: suggest the best places to buy shirts and pants

Post by avin »

saniasharma14 wrote:hey fellas...
this is sania sharma here....i kno its not an intro forum but just thought will let u ppl kno abt me...
me studyin in vv puram jain college, 2nd year d section....
finally comin to d topic, regarding shirts & pants 'm nt sure...however if any one is planning to purchase exclusive art silk sarees, Kumar Silk mills & shefali sarees(both on jm road, near avenue road) r a very good place....(website: www.kumarsilkmills.com....don think d other1 has a website..)since the shops cater to both wholesale & retail needs, i think they wil be able to cater to all ur needs of sarees.....
hopin to make good frndz here....also can some1 guide me to create my own topic in here.... :D

"" hey tel me the exact place tht i can buy gud sarees and salwar??..."

avin
Just Started
Just Started

Post by avin »

saniasharma14 wrote:hey fellas...
this is sania sharma here....i kno its not an intro forum but just thought will let u ppl kno abt me...
me studyin in vv puram jain college, 2nd year d section....
finally comin to d topic, regarding shirts & pants 'm nt sure...however if any one is planning to purchase exclusive art silk sarees, Kumar Silk mills & shefali sarees(both on jm road, near avenue road) r a very good place....(website: www.kumarsilkmills.com....don think d other1 has a website..)since the shops cater to both wholesale & retail needs, i think they wil be able to cater to all ur needs of sarees.....
hopin to make good frndz here....also can some1 guide me to create my own topic in here.... :D

" hey tel me the exact the place tht i can buy sarees and salwars??"

jamewhite86

Post by jamewhite86 »

We know very well bangalore is a metro city so life style is very nice and all people looking good. thanks

bhagyaraj

please help me urgent...I need adress of surplus shirts whol

Post by bhagyaraj »

hello I need branded surpluss shirts address in Bangalore I. need in bulk quantity so plzzzzzz urgently let me know the address of surplus garments in wholesale with reasonable prices

Re: please help me urgent...I need adress of surplus shirts

Post by Guest »

bhagyaraj wrote:hello I need branded surpluss shirts address in Bangalore I. need in bulk quantity so plzzzzzz urgently let me know the address of surplus garments in wholesale with reasonable prices
If you want to buy branded shirts i suggest you for online store. You can get many online stores which provide you many brands for shirts in good quality and it also allow you to use of discount coupon which help you to save some money. if you want to make your shopping easy you can go with online shopping it is really very beneficial in compare of instore shopping.

alfredblyth
Expert
Expert

Re: please help me urgent...I need adress of surplus shirts

Post by alfredblyth »

bhagyaraj wrote:hello I need branded surpluss shirts address in Bangalore I. need in bulk quantity so plzzzzzz urgently let me know the address of surplus garments in wholesale with reasonable prices
There are lot's of online stores available which provide lots of brands clothes so if you search it on the internet you can get lots of website for it. Some time they provide discount offer which is very helpful to you to get branded clothes with cheap deals. Through the internet you also find the best store in Bangalore which provide all brands shirts with great deals.
Discount offer for online shopping

Ashley Tonny

Post by Ashley Tonny »

Fashion is everywhere and everybody is adopting it certainly, but while fashion is on its top notch and everybody is promising it, it is certainly very vital that you should take some special measures to look attractive and stylish. Well, in the name of fashion trends if you are one of those using latest fashionable products then how do you think that could affect others? Well, for fetching attention of others you not only need new but unique designs, which can give you a unique personality to enhance your appearance for which you need your own printed t-shirts at wholesale price.

Yuvastyleindia
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by Yuvastyleindia »

I suggest you to purchase from online. You will also get good discount. You will get the idea about latest fashion. You don't have to go anywhere for your shopping. Try sites like yuvastyle, snapdeal, seventymm and much more.
<a href=http://www.yuvastyle.com/women/accessories.html>Accessories for Women</a>

AllThingsCustomized

Post by AllThingsCustomized »

allthingscustomized.com wrote:Hey there,
Visit us - www.allthingscustomized.com - to create unique t-shirts for yourself. We have an online customization tool using which you can add images and text of your choice. We will print the t-shirt and deliver it to your shipping address @ very reasonable prices.

So, go ahead, visit us. Remember, there is no obligation to buy. You can customize (meaning design) for FREE. Click www.allthingscustomized.com now!

shishang23
Just Started
Just Started

Post by shishang23 »

hello . i think i can help you in r this.. try these place u will find wht u looking for...

happy shopping... :)

http://www.armaniwatchbrand.com/emporio ... d-452.html
u looking out foe pants n shirts at a reasonable rate right ??

FaIzAn
Just Started
Just Started

Post by FaIzAn »

Hey Sania..... Ssup.... !!!
Name'z FAIZAN..
Me jus wntng d same thng as u.... A lil bitta socializing... :) n i rilly lykd yo post...... Wich stood out 2 diffrnt..... Wud b glad 2 knw ya.... N m sure u wud b even mo glad wen u getta knw me.... ;)
Lookin 4wrd fr a rply....
Cya tc hf nnnnnjoyyyyy....

dealsdirectory.in
Just Started
Just Started

Post by dealsdirectory.in »

suggest you to look at bangalore.dealsdirectory.in, we have the the best deal in apparels, fashion, restaurants offers from bangalore city in one place.

Regards
Shoba

ankitashandilya

Post by ankitashandilya »

I would suggest Aurnate. Aurnate is best place to buy online shirts. their are lot of different designs and variety availble.You can even get tailors on call, for shirts best suited for your size :P . Please check www.Aurnate.com

Sudeep

Post by Sudeep »

Got so many Exclusive Offers in the StreetSmart App. StreetsmartCoupons
Download the App and Save More

Dailyneeds247
Expert
Expert

Post by Dailyneeds247 »

Hi Prabhu,

I would like to suggest you that it will be better if you shop online so that you can get more time to see all the products and also it will be easy to select the best one! I am also used to buy online from http://www.dailyneeds247.com/. I am sure you will be impressed by their branded latest design clothes collection with formal & trendy style at discounted price!