What according to you is best online or offline shopping?

Your Bangalore Shopping Guide. Help and get helped on best places to go shopping... anything.

Samisha12

What according to you is best online or offline shopping?

Post by Samisha12 »

In general,which of the best way of doing shopping as per convenience online or offline?

Minal
Just Started
Just Started

Re: What according to you is best online or offline shopping

Post by Minal »

Online shopping is the best way because its saves lots of time and it is a convenient way of shopping.Moreover,the users are benefited with better prices,good discounts,compare prices and much more. so i prefer wholesalehungama.com is best online shopping sites.

Dailyneeds247
Expert
Expert

Re: What according to you is best online or offline shopping

Post by Dailyneeds247 »

According to me its Online shopping! Because with just a couple of clicks of the mouse, you can purchase your shopping orders,which can save time. It is very straightforward to conduct price comparisons from one online shopping website to another. This gives you the freedom to determine which online store offers the most affordable item you are going to buy. Online shopping stores are open round the clock of 24/7, 7 days a week and 365 days.The availability of online stores give you the freedom to shop at your own pace and convenience. You are able to look for specific merchandise that includes model number, style, size, and color that you want to purchase. In addition, it is easy to determine whether the products are available or out of stock. I used to buy all the products online at http://www.dailyneeds247.com/