Tabletop Games - Dungeons & Dragons

Your Bangalore Shopping Guide. Help and get helped on best places to go shopping... anything.

Karsa Orlong
Just Started
Just Started

Tabletop Games - Dungeons & Dragons

Post by Karsa Orlong »

Hello

I'm new here. Do any of you guys know, where I can buy Tabletop games, more specifically something like D&D. I've already thoroughly searched the net to find any information regarding any place selling Tabletop games in Bangalore but unfortunately came out empty handed :cry: . I've read somewhere that they sell this sort of things in *specialized shops*, so I'm guessing that means bookshops and normal video games shops are out? I'm just visiting for a two weeks tops and spending a fair bit of time on independent hit-and-miss travel could be troublesome...So if you guys could perhaps point me in the right direction. Any help will be much appreciated. I hope this is the right place to post something like this.

Cheers, Kara Orlong

Utpal
Expert
Expert

Landmark, Forum Mall: Tabletop Games - Dungeons & Dragons

Post by Utpal »

Best places to get these games are Landmark showrooms. You can visit the Landmart store in the Forum Mall, Kormangala. It's on the second floor (or first :shock: ), if am not wrong. I guess your search would end there. Do let us know how it went...

You can however spend nice time there inside the Landmark showroom as they have vast collections of games, CD, DVD, gifts and all.

Karsa Orlong
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Tabletop Games - Dungeons & Dragons

Post by Karsa Orlong »

"Best places to get these games are Landmark showrooms. You can visit the Landmart store in the Forum Mall, Kormangala. It's on the second floor (or first :shock: ), if am not wrong. I guess your search would end there. Do let us know how it went...You can however spend nice time there inside the Landmark showroom as they have vast collections of games, CD, DVD, gifts and all."

Thanks a bunch Utpal!!! :P I've actually been to Forum once before. But at the time I simply went there to buy Fantasy and Science Fiction novels (an avid fan). I was so impressed by the nice selection (relatively speaking to what we have here) that I forgot to take a look around for other stuff, not to mention, ran out of cash :oops:. I agree with you; a huge place, actually bigger and posher than some of the decent ones I've seen in Australia! Anyway thanks again and I'll be sure to let you'll know how it went.

Cheers, Karsa Orlong