Wanna shop late night...!! Any malls open after 2:00 am?

Your Bangalore Shopping Guide. Help and get helped on best places to go shopping... anything.

abhyu00
Just Started
Just Started

Wanna shop late night...!! Any malls open after 2:00 am?

Post by abhyu00 »

Kinda stupid question, but, please tell me....

I'll be arriving at B'lore late night 2nd Jan.... I'll have some time to kill....

Are stores like Globus, Pantaloon etc open that late?

Please let me know ASAP.

UpaliDutta
Expert
Expert

probably NO

Post by UpaliDutta »

Probably NO. Bangalore has ban on pubs and malls(i guess) to be kept open after 11 PM in the night. It is not a 24X7 city except the IT industry. And even you can not enjoy a movie in the theatres after midnight. i have seen the police scolding some shops who were still kept open at around 11:30 in the night.

But where are you coming from and which area of Bangalore will you reach. There may be some thing I am missing out. But don't expect much.

Sujesh
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Sujesh »

Sorry! No late night Malls in Bangalore. All shopping malls close by 11. Some at 10 even. Plan for something else. I dont know what could be available at 2AM in the morning in Bangalore. :roll:

vikaslk
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Re: Wanna shop late night...!! Any malls open after 2:00 am?

Post by vikaslk »

At 2am, the city is asleep... I was dying of hunger once but couldn't find anything to eat... finally was pointed to a small cart-type paratha guy in Kumaraswamy Layout outside Dayanand Sagar college, by a friend of mine who used to have tiffin carriers delivered to his hostel room by this chap... kerosene stove so no comment on the taste of the parathas! lol

Shopping? After 10pm in Bangalore? Maybe 100 years from now. :D

Boomboxer

Re: Wanna shop late night...!! Any malls open after 2:00 am?

Post by Boomboxer »

Atleast that is what keeps bangalore quiet at night. Otherwise, with this pollution and vehicles and noise and climate change, bangalore would become unfit for human habitation. :evil: