Best Online Shopping Site for Pakistani Dress

Your Bangalore Shopping Guide. Help and get helped on best places to go shopping... anything.

Charles01
Just Started
Just Started

Best Online Shopping Site for Pakistani Dress

Post by Charles01 »

If we talked about shalwar kameez , currently kurtaz are in fashion trend with such beautiful and bright colors that are never worn by men before. White latha shalwars are being used with these kurtas. Kurtas are available in kahaddar, cotton and mix material. Though collars are, also being used but ban is in neck trend now a days. Sleeves are going to be cuff less. Both bright colors and feminine hues are in vogue. Designer’s shalwar suits are being presented with subtle colors. A light touch of embroidery on bans and round the neck is still going on. Visit merishopping.com
http://www.merishopping.com/

rozidesouza
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Best Online Shopping Site for Pakistani Dress

Post by rozidesouza »

Ya, salwar kameez is very beautiful dress. Nowadays salwar kameez is becoming very famous. Merishopping.com is a very beautiful site and there i like Pakistani salwar kameez collection.

sana8
Just Started
Just Started

Post by sana8 »

Hi,

I am currently looking for dress shirts and t-shirts for my husband. If you know any better place you can share it.

aasma217

Post by aasma217 »

Hi,

I am direct importer & retailers of Pakistani Suits in Bangalore.

All Pakistani Leading brands like Gul Ahmed, Sana Safinaz, Asim Jofa, Al Zohaib, Umar Sayeed, Crescent, Five Star, LSM and lots more are available for sale.
We also have Pakistani Lawn Print Suit for only 750, Qureshiya suits, Chiffon Heavy Embroidered suits,Kurtis, pants and lots more. Price starts from INR 1600 for all branded suits.
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on OLX.in

aasma217

Post by aasma217 »

We are direct importers, wholesalers and retailers of Pakistani Suits in Bangalore.
All Pakistani Leading brands like Gul Ahmed, Sana Safinaz, Asim Jofa, Al Zohaib, Umar Sayeed, Crescent, Five Star, LSM and lots more are available for sale.
We also have Pakistani Lawn Print Suit for only 750, Qureshiya suits, Chiffon Heavy Embroidered suits,Kurtis, pants and lots more. Price starts from INR 1600 for all branded suits.

yOU CAN CONTACT ME : aasma.theboutique@gmail.com

jiggy123
Just Started
Just Started

Post by jiggy123 »

Hello
Nice to see the Indian brothers and sister to discuss Pakistani clothing/fabric stuff :D .
I am the owner of a Pakistan best and famous lawn fabric printing unit in Pakistan.With famous brands like barkha ,sohni and batik. looking some whole seller in India??

Post by Guest »

aasma217 wrote:Hi,

I am direct importer & retailers of Pakistani Suits in Bangalore.

Aysha Ashi
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Aysha Ashi »

ARY SAHULAT BAZAR is best women clothing & dress shopping website in pakistan.