Question regarding security deposit return

Places and prices. Info on where to stay in Bangalore. Ask the members before you buy/rent house or land in Bangalore.
nsomasu

Re: Question regarding security deposit return

Post by nsomasu »

Hi all..

I also stayed and given advance Rs.60,000 .I vacated 6 months before,but till yet he is not return back my money at all.Please i need to give complaint with him.Please contact me.

My mobile number is 9886997228.

Thanks.

srividhya
Just Started
Just Started

Post by srividhya »

Please help us. We are a couple staying in rented house. We have paid ten monts advance and moved in without enquiring anything. Now the landlord is imposing so many conditions that were not informed before. He is witholding water totally. Everday we are suffering and crying, I am going into depression. We want to move out as soon as possible. But that guy is arguing he will not give advance as we are moving before 11 months. Is this the way people who don't know local language are treated in bangalore? Can somebody give any legal help. The landlord's address is

No.259, 7th main, 80 feet road, indira street first cross, subbannapalya extension,
bangalore-33

The guy name is Shilpachar.S

ayubahme

Post by ayubahme »

Victim_34 wrote:
krishnappasvictim wrote:I second the previous responder's suggestion. Landlords who don't know how to behave and dare to swindle money out of tenants should be taught a lesson. We are living in a parliamentary democracy which has a legal system, isn't it? As you people might have guessed, my ex-landlord [Krishnappa, Satya Sai Layout [behind Satya Sai General Hospital], Whitefield] has refused to pay back my deposit of Rs.50,000/- He is known to have defrauded other tenants, too. What can innocent tenants do to stop this practice of cheating?
Hi Friend,

I am also a victim of this Krishnappa G. who is staying in the below address.
#11, Sai Layout, 3rd Cross, Behind Sathya Sai General Hospital, Whitefield, Bangalore-66

As we have made the rent in time and asking back the security deposit is not a crime.

Please get in touch with me the below number we will decide what we need to do further.

->9980564408

Thanks
Hi Friends,

I am also a victim of this Krishnappa G. aged 44 years S/o Gurappa, who is staying in the below address.
#11, Sai Layout, 3rd Cross, Behind Sathya Sai General Hospital, Whitefield, Bangalore-66.

This guy krishappa is a cheat, he has even cheated me.Took 75000rs as the deposit and after deducting 16000 Rs,he promised to give back 59000 Rs.But its been 10 months till now he didn't returned the amount,now he has posted/Courier me my agreement copy on which it is written that he has already paid the amount when i vacated.He is a big time cheater,and he has pay for wat all he has done with all of us.

People who are into different IT Company's,plz post a blog against krishappa in there company portals,so that anyone else does not rent his house and not get cheated like us.

Others who are too krinshappa victms plz get in touch with anyone of us.lets all unite and teach him a lesson.

Ayub Ahmed.

ayubahmed
Just Started
Just Started

Post by ayubahmed »

ayubahme wrote:
Victim_34 wrote:
krishnappasvictim wrote:I second the previous responder's suggestion. Landlords who don't know how to behave and dare to swindle money out of tenants should be taught a lesson. We are living in a parliamentary democracy which has a legal system, isn't it? As you people might have guessed, my ex-landlord [Krishnappa, Satya Sai Layout [behind Satya Sai General Hospital], Whitefield] has refused to pay back my deposit of Rs.50,000/- He is known to have defrauded other tenants, too. What can innocent tenants do to stop this practice of cheating?
Hi Friend,

I am also a victim of this Krishnappa G. who is staying in the below address.
#11, Sai Layout, 3rd Cross, Behind Sathya Sai General Hospital, Whitefield, Bangalore-66

As we have made the rent in time and asking back the security deposit is not a crime.

Please get in touch with me the below number we will decide what we need to do further.

->9980564408

Thanks
Hi Friends,

I am also a victim of this Krishnappa G. aged 44 years S/o Gurappa, who is staying in the below address.
#11, Sai Layout, 3rd Cross, Behind Sathya Sai General Hospital, Whitefield, Bangalore-66.

This guy krishappa is a cheat, he has even cheated me.Took 75000rs as the deposit and after deducting 16000 Rs,he promised to give back 59000 Rs.But its been 10 months till now he didn't returned the amount,now he has posted/Courier me my agreement copy on which it is written that he has already paid the amount when i vacated.He is a big time cheater,and he has pay for wat all he has done with all of us.

People who are into different IT Company's,plz post a blog against krishappa in there company portals,so that anyone else does not rent his house and not get cheated like us.

Others who are too krinshappa victms plz get in touch with anyone of us.lets all unite and teach him a lesson.

Ayub Ahmed.

veenuz

Post by veenuz »

TalkBANGALORE team, please help spread this information to curb this evil in banglaore.

Everyone, let's share this thread in facebook and other social networks.. let our friends know.

Jappelin

Post by Jappelin »

Bangalore had got new tennant act last year but seems these thug landlords act like they dont know anything about it.
I would request all of you to unite online and start a campaign for blacklisting all these house/land addresses so that no tenant would ever go there. Let's use this forum, facebook, twitter, and our own blogs/websites for educating everyone. May be I can influence some news reporter contacts to build an article based on all these discussions going on here. Let's share here all such incidents that happened with anyone we know.

I know I am not helping solve the issue of the victims who started this topic, but trust me, I am going to do something to tell all such thugs a lesson. Well, you people can tell those house owners to look online and check this page.....

deepak jain

Post by deepak jain »

I too am a victim of the Deposit return fraud. The house deposit has not been returned by the Apartment owner. Despite several reminders and personal visits, all I have receieved is false promises of returning and bluffs. He even gave me a cheque, which has bounced twice, does not pick up my calls. Am thinking of filing a complaint against the landlord

Apartment name :
AkkyAmma Ramaih Reddy Residency,
1/1, First Cross, Balaji nagar,
SG Palya

Landlord's name : Baloo Reddy & his wife Aparna Reddy

Post by Guest »

I too am a victim of the Deposit return fraud. The house deposit has not been returned by the Apartment owner. Despite several reminders and personal visits, all I have receieved is false promises of returning and bluffs. He even gave me a cheque, which has bounced twice, does not pick up my calls. When I visit him personally he avoids me and tells his son or wife to tell me that he is not at home and i should not worry about deposit, he will pay it soon, everytime i visit.

This i got even after respecting him like my own Uncle and use to touch his parents feet with respect to seek their blessings on every festivals, typical north indian idiotic traits of respecting elders. They invited us on occasions too. The greed took them over when it came to returning the house rental deposit. SO disappointing to be cheated after 5 years of remaining in their house.

Am thinking of filing a complaint against the landlord.

Apartment name :
AkkyAmma Ramaiah Reddy Residency,
SG Palya

Landmark: Near Taverekere Road, Lakshmi theatre

He is a local politician, an Ex-corporator. Do not know how come people elected him.

In fact, he has not returned deposit for several of his tenants, especially bachelors or people from north, as he knows they would not remain in this city forever and will not have the patience to pursue a legal case, which usually takes a few years.

Note: one lesson i learned is before leaving apartment get your refund in cash or Demand draft. Do not rely/trust on any kind of promises, no matter how freindly the landlord sounds or what kind of relations you may have.

Deepak jain

Post by Deepak jain »

too am a victim of the Deposit return fraud. The house deposit has not been returned by the Apartment owner. Despite several reminders and personal visits, all I have receieved is false promises of returning and bluffs. He even gave me a cheque, which has bounced twice, does not pick up my calls. When I visit him personally he avoids me and tells his son or wife to tell me that he is not at home and i should not worry about deposit, he will pay it soon, everytime i visit.

This i got even after respecting him like my own Uncle and use to touch his parents feet with respect to seek their blessings on every festivals, typical north indian idiotic traits of respecting elders. They invited us on occasions too. The greed took them over when it came to returning the house rental deposit. SO disappointing to be cheated after 5 years of remaining in their house.

Am thinking of filing a complaint against the landlord.

Apartment name :
AkkyAmma Ramaiah Reddy Residency,
SG Palya, Bangalore, karnataka

Landmark: Near Taverekere Road, Lakshmi theatre

He is a local politician, an Ex-corporator. Do not know how come people elected him.

In fact, he has not returned deposit for several of his tenants, especially bachelors or people from north, as he knows they would not remain in this city forever and will not have the patience to pursue a legal case, which usually takes a few years.

Note: one lesson i learned is before leaving apartment get your refund in cash or Demand draft. Do not rely/trust on any kind of promises, no matter how freindly the landlord sounds or what kind of relations you may have.

rentzilla.in
Just Started
Just Started

Post by rentzilla.in »

Its too sad to see this kind of 'white coller' fruad by the owners :( My owner too took around 25% rent for paints and one month advance.

rkirana

Post by rkirana »

Mrs visalakshi srikantan, owner of flat f4, lee saa apartments, 4th cross, lalbagh road, bangalore is not returning my full advance of rs 120000

she has returned only rs 30,000 through mr balakrishna das when I vacated the house keeping the balance rs 30,000 and remaining incommunicado thereof

my repeated mails and phone calls to her have not been responded

here are the full details:
to,
mrs.S.Visalakhi,
w/O.Mr.R.Srikantan,
residing at #21,
ivth cross,
co-operative colony,
krishnagiri,
tamilnadu – 635 001

I am mr.Kiran.R, s/O.Mr.Rama bhat, residing at no.295, 3rd block, 6th cross, hmt layout, vidyaranyapura, bangalore – 560 097

I had hired for lease of the property bearing residential apartment no.F-4 on the first floor of the building known as “lee-sa apartment” and situated at no.37/8, ks garden, 4th cross, lalbagh road, bangalore 560 027 and having total super built up area of approximately 1,140 sq.Ft and our client further state that, you are the licensor of the aforesaid building. I entered into a rental agreement with visalakshi commencing from 15-08-2011 for rs 12,000 per month paying an advance of rs 1,20,000

I paid the agreed monthly rent without default and also paid the necessary charges to the concerned authorities in time as agreed under the said agreement. I also maintained the said premises clean and complied with all the terms and conditions under the agreement.

Vide e-mail dated 19-11-2012, I informed that I will be vacating the apartment and informed to refund the security deposit of rs.1,20,000/- (Rupees one lakh twenty thousand only) (entire security deposit is to be repaid in full as per the rental agreement). I vacated and handed over the possession of the licensed premises along with the keys on 25-11-2012.

Despite handing over the possession of the said property on 25-11-2012, you have repaid rs.50,000/- On 12-12-2012 and rs 40,000/-(Rupees forty thousand only) by way of cheque bearing no.186063 (syndicate bank) dated 22-12-2012 through your intermediary balakrishna das and are refusing to repay the remaining amount of rs.30,000/-(Rupees thirty thousand only).

This despite mrs visalakshi finding a new tenant for the house and he has already occupied the house. I paid rent for full month of december

this is daylight robbery and cheating.

rkirana

Post by rkirana »

avoid following flats - you will not get your advance back:

Flat F4, Lee Saa Apartments, Lalbagh Road, 4th Cross Bangalore
Niranjan Stillwaters, Bangalore, near yediyur lake

Michael Kors Outlet

re: Linktipp

Post by Michael Kors Outlet »

for he carried in his hand but a rod of holly. His black velvet bonnet was lined with steel, quilted between the metal and his head, and thus constituted a means of <br/>Having attired himself <a href="http://www.michaelkorsoutletstore-online.com/" title="Michael Kors Online Sale">Michael Kors Online Sale</a> in his best, the honest armourer next placed nearest to his heart (which throbbed at its touch) a little gift which he had long provided for <br/>With this purpose he passed up the High Street, and turned down the opening where St. <a href="http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinstores.com/" title="www.michaelkorsoutletonlinstores.com">www.michaelkorsoutletonlinstores.com</a> John’s Church now stands, in order to proceed to Curfew Street; when it occurred <br/>to him, from the appearance <a href="http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinstores.com/" title="Michael Kors Outlet Store Online">Michael Kors Outlet Store Online</a> of the sky, that he was at least an hour too early for his purpose, and that it would be better not to appear at the place of rendezvous <br/>mean time, the inhabitants of the district began to awaken and appear on the street in their shirts, with swords and targets, and some of them with torches. The <br/>or hearing him, crossed the street also, and taking <a href="http://www.michaelkorsbags-outelts.com/" title="Michael Kors Bags Outlet">Michael Kors Bags Outlet</a> him doubtless for one of the sentinels, asked, in a whisper, “What noise was yonder, Kenneth? why gave you not the <br/>

abhigig

Post by abhigig »

nsomasu wrote:Hi all..

I also stayed and given advance Rs.60,000 .I vacated 6 months before,but till yet he is not return back my money at all.Please i need to give complaint with him.Please contact me.

My mobile number is 9886997228.

Thanks.

This guy Krishnaap is big froud he is cheater, Please who ever wants to take a house in white field please dont take G.Krishnaaap house i never refund your deposit.

willtodo

Post by willtodo »

My Landlord is a drunkard he would come uninvited to my rented house in top floor and abuse me, then his family would ask me sorry and take him, I am feeling threatened is there any law to protect tenants or are the tenants always victimised.

Please comment and help, I stay in Marathalli.