10 months 'security deposit' in Bangalore

Places and prices. Info on where to stay in Bangalore. Ask the members before you buy/rent house or land in Bangalore.
Rajagudpati

Re: 10 months 'security deposit' in Bangalore

Post by Rajagudpati »

I found a villa for rent with 4 months deposit after looking for just 4 days.
I just told "I have the money but dont want to pay".
I made it clear upfront before even seeing the place that "Call me only if 4 months is acceptable".

toknowabout

Post by toknowabout »

Hi,
I am shifting to a new apartment tommrow,
Today landlord received the advance amount,and after that he told me that guests are not allowed,and if i have any one over then i have to pay more rental.
But the thing is i will be anyways paying separatly the water and electricity bill.It is an independent apartment and isnt it ridiculous to pay the landlord everytime i have guests over to stay for a day or two. Had he told me this earlier i wouldnt have transferred the huge advance amount,now i am in a soup.i am not sure ,is it a general practise in bangalore?

nagamani

Post by nagamani »

hi ,
am mani here its good thought that y we should pay 10 months rent as security deposit where tenant loss the money ,where we pay and while vacating the house purposfully owners will deduct the unnecessory amount for paint , damage and etc , if we do not ask for paint also they charge everything while entering the house they say we dont charge for anything when time come to vacate the house they simply charge and deduct amount that time amount is in theirs hand so we are unable to do anything , i tell my story on 10 th of oct 2014 we took house for rent and we already paid rs 15000 as security deposit and we ask them to paint house while leaving we baire the amount and they painted the house also as we entered the house by 11 oct 2014 evening that day it was haevy raining in bangalore so also decided to go and stay but before that we make sure that wheather house will leak in rain season or not owner said no problem it wont leak at all so we thought house is good , but the same day when we enterd in house it started leakage from roof and whole house is wet when we inform to that lady instead of
thinking our position she started shouting on us and ask us to vacate the house immedietly and i dont pay any security deposit and do whatever you want , me and my hubby shocked and at the point only we said we dont want this house , next day she said i will repair the house and give it to you , when i call her next day she said my husband is not here he will come after 3 days then we make it ready , in this case my hubby said we dont want your home and return the amount she said one month of rent and painting amount she deduct in 15 k and will return 10 k , see in this case as we new to city we dont want to quarell with them and we accept give atleast that 10000 k but till now they have not return the amount and they say do whaterver you want and if you complaint in the police also no issue ,,,,,,, as i single lady am struggling lot and i didnot tell to hubby because he is very angry person he start to faight with them ,,,,,,,,, this is what happen with me to go to poloce station am scary ........... this happened in somasundaran paly near hsr layout ,,,,here owners bahaving like demons what they say tenent should listen otherwise you lost your money ,,,,here we didnot stay even one day also properly we lossed our money lot , that lady bahaves like rowdy in this case what i can do ? by this time am trvelling to my native to here for my work ,,,, :(

Tayten

ExUCxjoiciN

Post by Tayten »

A good many vableluas you've given me.

Ayoub

UyxsYRhRmtGfgDESUfh

Post by Ayoub »

Make thousands of daorlls in just few months (Credit Cards from leading Companies)Its about referring people to banks who will apply for credit cards. The bank will inturn pay you referral bonuses. The trick is that you get paid even if your friends refer their friends.Say, you refer 5 of your friends and each of your friend also refers 5 people.You can make lot of money at each level.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------levels | Description | Referrals | Money You Earn Per Referral | Money You Earn----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Level 1 | Referred by you | 5 | $10.00 | $50.00Level 2 | Referred by level 1 | 25 | $2.00 | $50.00Level 3 | Referred by level 2 | 125 | $2.00 | $250.00Level 4 | Referred by level 3 | 625 | $2.00 | $1, 250.00Level 5 | Referred by level 4 | 3125 | $5.00 | $15,625.00Level 6 | Referred by level 5 | 15625 | $2.00 | $31, 250.00Level 7 | Referred by level 6 | 78125 | $2.00 | $156,250.00Level 8 | Referred by level 7 | 390625 | $2.00 | $781, 250.00Level 9 | Referred by level 8 | 1953125 | $2.00 | $3,906,250.00Level 10| Referred by level 9 | 9765625 | $2.00 | $19,531, 250.00----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|Totals 12207030 | $24,423,475.00 Total----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You can refer any number of people you desire. Its really easy.Checkout following url:

Hamid

UiEDhMdjwGv

Post by Hamid »

I know of homeowner’s <a href="http://tumktamqky.com">inunsarce</a> which covers the owner’s property, and renter’s (not rental) <a href="http://tumktamqky.com">inunsarce</a>, which covers the renter’s property. You should inquire with your home insurer to make sure your current policy is the best one for your needs.If you have a mortgage, you are required to maintain homeowner’s <a href="http://tumktamqky.com">inunsarce</a>. Renter’s <a href="http://tumktamqky.com">inunsarce</a> is something your tenant chooses to get on their own.

Alexandra

hIZRfPpcWbvQ

Post by Alexandra »

they give him masturbation<a href="http://jvkehlbdjd.com"> maaeritl</a> to fantasize to, and I'm glad I can give him that much, but let's face it: a diet of the same thing, no matter how it's cooked, is going to lose its appeal. I'm sure I'd have a line out the door if I were looking for a man. But in almost two years all I've had are inquiries. And most of those have been a message to me asking what I'm looking for and why. I reply to them, give them the details, let them know that their faces don't have to be shown unless they want it to be and their names will never be said while the camera is recording or included with the info on the video so they will be 100% anonymous. But after I send my reply I never hear from them again.Who knew it would be so hard to find a totally anonymouse sex partner whose only role is to lay back and enjoy?

Nakhlef

aOjzHIbdnoeGEdA

Post by Nakhlef »

I know it may sound repetitive,as u know my<a href="http://friimdt.com"> osessbion</a> I would like to make ur week and recall the story of the love of my life...It was a chilly day at the start of the term when i first had a different feeling coming into my body..this wasnt an ordinary one..it was something special, sth that i've never felt before...it was her...stench..she literally made my day when i first smelt her.. with the pass of the days i learnt how this was going to work..if i wanted more of this special drug almost make for me i had to wait... the more hours i spent in a room w her the more scent i could get...so after feeling that, as a good friend, i shared it w you... and now despite u denying it im sure it changed ur life as much as it changed mine ;)...hope we can always have this happy moments together..feeling fresh and stenchy....xxxxxxxStephstefszabo@hotmail.com

sunsparx

Post by sunsparx »

Good effort by you good people. Even I as a first time landlord initially asked for 10 months though not utterly convinced but the agent convinced me for the norm and safety. But after the sweet newly married couple asked for a reduction, I knew there is nothing to fear and we settled for a 7 month deposit. I read all the posts and agree with all. As gesture I will further refund 2 months deposit to my exemplary tenants. I think three mon the deposit is fair to both parties if a legislation were to be put in place.

Nadeer

Post by Nadeer »

iam looking for 2bhk @ 10k/month near hebbal/esteem mall/kembapura area. can you please help me

moose

Post by moose »

What happens to the interest on the 10 months rent payable as a deposit ?

Sammy

Post by Sammy »

I am a fresh recruit in a well known company now and I was 'just' searching what will be my future tenure for any flat rate on Housing.com, AND MAN I WAS SURPRISED. I have many friends in Delhi, Hyderabad and they just have paid at max 3 months deposit for their flats. In Delhi, 2 months deposit is the common practice. But these greedy flat owners are demanding whopping 10 months of deposit??? HOW THE **** WILL A FRESHER DISH OUT SUCH AMOUNT UNLESS HE'S SON OF A MINISTER?? IT's RIDICULOUS!!! We can pay more rent per month but paying 100k to 200k upfront is madness!! Owners just want to keep the cash in their accounts and eat the interest... This is a shit practice and must be reprimanded, hopefully by law! Any ways I'm out for a PG. Gone are my dreams to live in a private flat even though I can pay the monthly rent. I will always spam call these fuckers and scold them for taking so much deposit.

ks195077

Post by ks195077 »

ya its too much . Its kind of illegal. The question at the moment is – what does the law say when it comes to collecting security deposits?
I read this article somewhere https://housing.com/blog/2015/09/02/is- ... s-illegal/

avinash29

Post by avinash29 »

10 months brokerage is unavoidable in Bangalore. Every owner knows it is accepted everywhere and there is nothing illegal. Keep it in mind they will return max 9/10th of the security deposit because they keep 1/10th for re-painting.
This is assuming you have kept house clean and there no damages to things like fan, ac, water heater, tube light etc
On top of it, if you find house through broker you pay 1 month rent as brokerage fee.
Do a math to find how much is not a deposit but extra money on top of rent
One part we felt we can help renters is to eliminate brokerage fees.With that in mind we have created a website www.Listingsnearby.com. Please visit and help fellow bangalorean and also help us to find more rental listings got you all.

avinash29

Post by avinash29 »

I mean 10 month advance, not brokerage in previous post