Help Needed!!! Moving to Bangalore

Places and prices. Info on where to stay in Bangalore. Ask the members before you buy/rent house or land in Bangalore.
Aravind6020

Help Needed!!! Moving to Bangalore

Post by Aravind6020 »

Hi everyone,

I am relocating to bangalore as part of a job change and my office is gonna be in koramangala 3rd Block. I am quite new to the city and herd from few of my friends that getting room in koramangala is a costly affair. Can you suggest some places nearby where in rent is a bit on the lower side. I am not so fond of the PG setup and is more interested in 1RK or 1 BHK. Please suggest some places where in i should look more into. Any contacts for obtaining rooms is highly appreciated.

avinash29

Re: Help Needed!!! Moving to Bangalore

Post by avinash29 »

I know it is too late. But in case you want rentals home in your budget check listingsnearby.com

Srikanth T

Re: Help Needed!!! Moving to Bangalore

Post by Srikanth T »

Aravind6020 wrote:Hi everyone,

I am relocating to bangalore as part of a job change and my office is gonna be in koramangala 3rd Block. I am quite new to the city and herd from few of my friends that getting room in koramangala is a costly affair. Can you suggest some places nearby where in rent is a bit on the lower side. I am not so fond of the PG setup and is more interested in 1RK or 1 BHK. Please suggest some places where in i should look more into. Any contacts for obtaining rooms is highly appreciated.

For residential houses in bangalore is quite expensive , but i suggest jp nagar 7th phasse or 8th phase and if u want to search according to budget check heypillow.com