Water shortage and safety in Whitefield?

Places and prices. Info on where to stay in Bangalore. Ask the members before you buy/rent house or land in Bangalore.
whitefielder
Just Started
Just Started

Water shortage and safety in Whitefield?

Post by whitefielder »

Guys,

Its nice to see a forum dedicated to stuff about Bengaluru. I just joined today and went through some of the posts. Some great info here! :)

I got recruited by a company in Whitefield and will be moving there next month. I am a single guy, and will be needing a rented accommodation within a 5 km radius of Whitefield.

I read some news articles on water shortage issues in Whitefield, esp. in summer time. Is this correct? If so which other nearby area would you recommend? Or at the least, how can I ensure when renting the place that it wouldn't have water issues (I am new to finding acco / staying by myself as well) ?

I also heard some concerns about safety in Bengaluru. People (esp. from IT) have gotten severely injured in robbery attempts as well as lost expensive items. So how is the safety aspect in Whitefield and surrounding areas especially ?

One last query - does Whitefield have good jogging/cycling tracks (preferably with some greenery) ?