Find the Indian Real Estate Perfect Niche Classified

Places and prices. Info on where to stay in Bangalore. Ask the members before you buy/rent house or land in Bangalore.
LPS
Just Started
Just Started

Find the Indian Real Estate Perfect Niche Classified

Post by LPS »

Every online users were use to find out the perfect site to park their required details and to make their desire results as soon as possible. Here we are introduce the perfect niche property details sharing real estate classified under the brand name of “Live Property Share (a) LPS”.

For More information visit : http://www.livepropertyshare.com/find-t ... lassified/

nishitahs
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Find the Indian Real Estate Perfect Niche Classified

Post by nishitahs »

You might be interested in these websites also

magicbricks
99acres
www.homeshikari.com
indiaproperty
olx
quikr
timesproperty
commonfloor
proptiger

AjayG
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Find the Indian Real Estate Perfect Niche Classified

Post by AjayG »

Some very good suggestions thanks, Bangalore is growing so quickly... I have family there from my mothers side and it definetely isn´t what it used to be, or at least, the calm, green and fresh city, now, the old areas are becoming like any other Big Indian City... the new residential complexes are very swanky and full of material comforts but you need time, and loads of patience, my favourite area is Whitefield... you should check it out and also check flats here:

Housin

Mitula India,

Good luck with the flat hunting and loads of haggling, An advantage to be a Desi is that it´s the minimun anyone would expect from you :-)