Best places to live in Bangalore

Places and prices. Info on where to stay in Bangalore. Ask the members before you buy/rent house or land in Bangalore.
helpme

Re: Best places to live in Bangalore

Post by helpme »

Hi

Soon we will move to bangalore. My husband's office is in Yashwanthpur and mine on Madras bank road. Please suggest a location to stay in a rented house .

Please help

pradeeptsjce

Post by pradeeptsjce »

HI
i'm searching for a place near whitefield which is of low cost and good living conditions.....
Since i'm alone so any single or shared room or any PG with low cost will do.........
if not exaclty in whitefield but atleat 3 sq km arround...... hope someone replies soon
thank you in advance

pradeeptsjce

Post by pradeeptsjce »

HI
i'm searching for a place near whitefield which is of low cost and good living conditions.....
Since i'm alone so any single or shared room or any PG with low cost will do.........
if not exaclty in whitefield but atleat 3 sq km arround...... hope someone replies soon
thank you in advance

alfredblyth
Expert
Expert

Post by alfredblyth »

helpme wrote:Hi

Soon we will move to bangalore. My husband's office is in Yashwanthpur and mine on Madras bank road. Please suggest a location to stay in a rented house .
Please help
I have no any idea for it that which is the best location to stay in Bangalore but i will search for it and than if i get any good information for it i will give you. I suggest you that you can search on internet it will help you to find good location which you need and nearest at you office.
Discount offer for online shopping

Swapna

Post by Swapna »

Hi friends,
My office got shifted to cunningham road and my husband's office is at Kormangala. So please can any one suggest me the residential place near for both of us to leave with reasoable rents and good living conditions.Hope someone replies soon.
Thank you in advance

vamsideep

good places to live in Bangalore

Post by vamsideep »

Hi Guys, I recently got offer in Blore and I will be moving in oct 1st week, can any one suggest me the best residential place near by to office with reasoable rents, also what is the advance for rents? I see in forum that some are demanding 10 months/some 4 months etc...please suggest

raj988

Post by raj988 »

albstp wrote:u can stay in Sahakar Nagar which is a very good residential area and have all the facilities like banks, restaurants, supermarkets and lots of parks.
Yes You are right.. One of the best layouts in bangalore

sahil6765
Just Started
Just Started

Post by sahil6765 »

Hello,
I have knowledge of Computer Software, Hardware and Networking. I am planning to settle in Bangalore. Is there good job opportunity for IT Professional? Which areas for accommodation are suitable? Any other information or suggestion will be helpful to me.
Thank you. :)

vibhu_kk

Post by vibhu_kk »

Hi I need to know which locality is best to stay midway between M.G. Road/Infantry road and Whitefield-Prestige Shantiniketan.
This will be for 2 guys to live in a bachelor house on sharing basis. We are 2 frnds looking for accommodation midway between or offices.

Surya2012
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Surya2012 »

Hi Guys,

I have taken a job in Bangalore and would be there starting 7th Dec 2012. My office is in Mahadevapura, K R Puram, Bangalore.
Can somebody tell me places I should checkout for a 1+1 or 2+1 accommodation in a multi-storey with cosmopolitan crowd. Also, the place(house) should not be more than 3 km from my office.

Thanks,
Surya

suneelkumar
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by suneelkumar »

hi,here u can get the best information about the pg accommodations in banglore, there u have information about money starts from 3000-10.000 http://spottoday.in/3/Bangalore/real-es ... dation-?25

jes

Re: Best places to live in Bangalore* Cheap stay/lodge/hote

Post by jes »

Varun wrote:Hi yesterday i went to Bangalore i stayed at Yatri Nivas (Guest Room). It is inside the Majestic Bus Terminus and tariff are as follows: Visitor room(stay) + fresh up :Rs.50(2 hrs), Rack Type bed/cot (sleeping facility):Rs.140(24 hrs), Individual Cot :Rs.160 (24 hrs).

Main thing is the toilet and bath room facility is same for all so, unless u stay for a long time or want to sleep don’t take 140/160 items due to non-availability of individual toilets.

50/140/160=shares same toilet+bathroom
* Bathroom + toilet = not bad quality/good

may i have the contact number or exact address am new here

sinusinu

Best places to live in Bangalore

Post by sinusinu »

Hi All,

As i have got transferred and coming to Bangalore for the work purpose , My work location is in Manyata tech park.

I want to stay in a place where i can get feel of city. Can anyone assist me where i can take rental flat upto 10 kms from manyata tech park