Need help on BMTC Bus Routes

Share information on Bangalore travel routes, agents and tour operators. All bus-route information, maps and sight-seeing go here.

Dipshikha

Need help on BMTC Bus Routes

Post by Dipshikha »

Can someone please help me know the BMTC Bus numbers to reach electronic city from South End Circle?

siddharth
Expert
Expert

Re: Need help on BMTC Bus Routes

Post by siddharth »

Dipshikha wrote:Can someone please help me know the BMTC Bus numbers to reach electronic city from South End Circle?
From shanti theatre volvo 373G and from Bangalore Hospital on RV road volvo 356Q. However both of them lack frequency. Better route is to take 24,24A,24E,24H,364A-F,25F,25G etc to East end circle and take volvo 600K,KA,KC,373G,373GR,or ordinary 373M,600C,600D,600F etc from there

ssivasagar

Post by ssivasagar »

i want bus no and route from majestic to domulur

prathyusha

Post by prathyusha »

hi,need urgent help on how to go to frazer town (nearby the mosque) from marathalli using the volvo .nyone pls help.asap.its an emergency

siddharth
Expert
Expert

Post by siddharth »

ssivasagar wrote:i want bus no and route from majestic to domulur
131 goes via indiranagar. You can take any bus between 322 and 339 leaving majestic-they all pass through Domlur stop on old airport road and are much faster

Soumasish

Post by Soumasish »

[Which buses go to MS Ramaiah Engineering College from Vijaynagar and Chandra Layout?

siddharth
Expert
Expert

Post by siddharth »

Soumasish wrote:[Which buses go to MS Ramaiah Engineering College from Vijaynagar and Chandra Layout?
From Vijayanagar take 401B,401J,401K and other 401 series going towards Yelahanka. You can also take K-2 upto Yeshvantapur circle and take mathikere bound buses from there.

bhatia

Post by bhatia »

can you pls suggest bus no or volvo goin from kormangla 3rd block to christ college ?

siddharth
Expert
Expert

Post by siddharth »

bhatia wrote:can you pls suggest bus no or volvo goin from kormangla 3rd block to christ college ?
171F is direct but low frequency. Take any bus to Koramangla water tank and take any bus between 340 and 342 or K-3 except those going for shivajinagar

sabina

Post by sabina »

Could someone tell me the bus routes or bus numbers from old airport to PESIT in Banashankari or Hosakerehalli bus stop

siddharth
Expert
Expert

Post by siddharth »

sabina wrote:Could someone tell me the bus routes or bus numbers from old airport to PESIT in Banashankari or Hosakerehalli bus stop
201M is direct bus from Domlur/indiranagar 100ft road. Or take 201G,J,MBS-8,412 etc to Banashankari and take 410,501,502 series buses from there

Sumithra

Post by Sumithra »

I want bus route no from kormangala to lavelle road

siddharth
Expert
Expert

Post by siddharth »

Sumithra wrote:I want bus route no from kormangala to lavelle road
From koramangla take 141K or G-3 to mayohall and take an auto from there.

rajumegaravalli@ya

Post by rajumegaravalli@ya »

Can some body guide me to reach Yelahanka new town to Ambedkar Engineering college.
Should reach college before8.30am.is there any direct BMTC running to thios destination or which will be the shortest route
and minimum time to reach

siddharth
Expert
Expert

Post by siddharth »

rajumegaravalli@ya wrote:Can some body guide me to reach Yelahanka new town to Ambedkar Engineering college.
Should reach college before8.30am.is there any direct BMTC running to thios destination or which will be the shortest route
and minimum time to reach
From Yelahanka take 401,401B,401G,401GA,401W etc to BEL circle and from ring road stop take 500,501A,501BA,501C,501E,501E,C-2 to Ambedkar college-time taken will be about 45-50 minutes