Need help on BMTC Bus Routes

Share information on Bangalore travel routes, agents and tour operators. All bus-route information, maps and sight-seeing go here.

rajeev
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Need help on BMTC Bus Routes

Post by rajeev »

Hi, what is the best bus route to Oxford Educational Institutions from Sanjay Nagar? Need the bus numbers and the platform no.(in Majestic).

Thanks

Post by Guest »

i need a bus frm nagarbhavi BDA Complex to vidyaranyapura, near ssrvm skool

Siddhart

Post by Siddhart »

Guest wrote:i need a bus frm nagarbhavi BDA Complex to vidyaranyapura, near ssrvm skool
Direct bus not available-take C5, C6,C9 etc to BEL circle and take 269B,276,276a etc from there to vidyaranyapura

nandeesh

Post by nandeesh »

Plz tell me the route to 'Sheshadri puram College @ Yelahanka New Town ' frmm Havanur Circle, Basaveshwaranagara. tell me the bus no.s, me really confused about them.

thanx

Nandeesh

parthasaradhi

Post by parthasaradhi »

Hi All,
It will help you a lot,

http://www.narasimhadatta.info/bmtc_query.html

Post by Guest »

Hi

Please inform me the bus number (and if possible frequency) of busses from Shivaji Nagar to MS Ramiyah Institute of Technology. Are there any a/c Volvo busses on this route?

lnanjundappa

Post by lnanjundappa »

Guest wrote:it's 'kempegowda layout'- near sumanahalli. NACT is situated there, kantiveera studio.

lnanjundappa

Post by lnanjundappa »

lnanjundappa wrote:
Gues[list][list][/list][/list]t wrote:it's 'kempegowda layout'- near sumanahalli. NACT is situated there, kantiveera studio.

Zurhy

HRQoQKDQbmQXxu

Post by Zurhy »

What a pleasure to find someone who thinks through the isseus

Joel

qbkgmJMTuUSwqHnIa

Post by Joel »

That's my boy. He's all ready to pack up his backpack with soohcl supplies and get down to the business of learning. He's pretty anxious to catch the soohcl bus in the morning. Too bad he still has three years before that bus will let him on and take him off to his kindergarten class.

joshi

Post by joshi »

hi
i want to know bus numbers for the bmtc bus route from hebbala to ms engineering college

manjula

Post by manjula »

need 410 bus route and timeing in the morning from 6 to 8

Geetha

Re: Need help on BMTC Bus Routes from attibele to lavelle rd

Post by Geetha »

I want to go for microsoft company which is in lavelle road.can u plz help me how to go their from attibele.