Bangalore City Map Online

Share information on Bangalore travel routes, agents and tour operators. All bus-route information, maps and sight-seeing go here.

marilee2309
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Bangalore City Map Online

Post by marilee2309 »

siddharth wrote:
grr wrote:
KK_Pant wrote:Hi,

Is there any direct bus from Brookfield to Electronic city? If yes. What is the route number..

Thanks in advance

kpant
Volvo 505 is direct bus. Or take volvo 500C,k,KA,KB,KC,KM,KR,KS,BM or ordinaries 502,MBS-24 etc to silk board and take 600C,600F or volvo 600CK,K,KA,KC,KG,KM etc from there
thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Srikanth

Post by Srikanth »

what is this all about? Bangalore map or bus route?

savitabhabhi

Post by savitabhabhi »

I think desiroutes is way better thn this one

u can try http://www.desiroutes.com

sudhakar

Re: BMTC

Post by sudhakar »

Doc wrote:BMTC maps are being sold at Majestic bus junction. Any idea whether that map is available online?
Else, can someone scan it and upload?

saibrunda
Just Started
Just Started

Post by saibrunda »

No there is no direct bus. You have to travel by 2 bus
Bangalore - http://bangalore-reviews.com/namma-bengaluru/

praful

THEFT IN PROFESSIONAL COURIER , MY GOODS GOT STOLEN

Post by praful »

Hi,

My name is Praful V Thampi,I have send a parcel to my lover in Consignment number BLR475076085 was booked on 17/12/2012 from Bangalore Mission road branch to kollam, Kerala. Till date the goods is not delivered and the customer care people are saying the goods is stolen or lost. If we contact the customer care they will say they dont know and will provide some numbers for inquiry which is fake. If you want your parcel to delivered to your loved ones please do not use professional courier. They will steel your goods and will not give the value of the goods too.

Praful V Thampi
+917676051005