Want to Know the BUs Numbers from and to KRPuram

Share information on Bangalore travel routes, agents and tour operators. All bus-route information, maps and sight-seeing go here.

anbu6119
Just Started
Just Started

Want to Know the BUs Numbers from and to KRPuram

Post by anbu6119 »

Hi! I'm newer to Bagalore. I Stayed in Krishnarajapuram. I want to know the Bus services, Bus Numbers via KR Puram from all other Main places in Bangalore. Help me to findout...

Senthil

Re: Want to Know the BUs Numbers from and to KRPuram

Post by Senthil »

Hi,
Your best solution would be to go to nearest bus stop and ask a passenger over there. They can tell you which bus goes where. You can also see place names on Volvo buses display and note their route numbers. Same numbered ordinary buses would also cover the same route.

Well, first of all, ask someone the bus numbers for MAJESTIC, the main bus station of Bangalore. There must be direct buses from your place. If you know how to reach majestic, you can reach anywhere in bangalore from there.

First time you go to Majestic, buy the route map being sold on their platforms. It has a bangalore map with most bus stops labelled on it. Also the routes are marked and you have a table showing routes and corresponding bus numbers.

I am sorry, I don't have idea on KRPuram area. If you get the details, don't forget to post it here. It may help people like me.

siddharth
Expert
Expert

Post by siddharth »

Following buses provide direct connectivty to K.r.Puram Rly station
From banashankari/BTM: 500,500A,500L,501,C-1
From Silk board: All above and 500D,DA
From marathahalli: All above and 502A
From majestic/market: all buses between 303 and 319 except 314 series
From ITPL: 319,319C
From Ulsoor: All majestic/market/shivajinagar bound buses
From hebbal.: 500A,500D,C-1,502A,500DA,500DB
From kengeri: 502A
From Hosakote: 317 series

kalyani.iyer@in.ey.com

bus numbers to and from old airport to k r puram

Post by kalyani.iyer@in.ey.com »

Please tell me the bus numbers from old airport road or murugeshpalya or domlur to K R Puram

siddharth
Expert
Expert

Re: bus numbers to and from old airport to k r puram

Post by siddharth »

kalyani.iyer@in.ey.com wrote:Please tell me the bus numbers from old airport road or murugeshpalya or domlur to K R Puram

Proper services not available. 504E,F available from HAL but even they arent frequent. The only option would be from Domlur to Old madras road by 201,201U, MBS-8 or 412 and taking 311,313,315 or 317 from there

bhushan

Post by bhushan »

i wanna to reach krishnanagar industrial layout from kr puram

siddharth
Expert
Expert

Post by siddharth »

bhushan wrote:i wanna to reach krishnanagar industrial layout from kr puram
From K.R.Puram take any market/majestic bound bus to Brigade road junction signal, walk down to Brigade road and take G-2, B-2, 362B, 362C, 346P,360G,356G from there to forum back gate and walk to front side of forum

Rashi

Post by Rashi »

Could you please tell which bus goes from electronic city to Bangalore Institute of Tech, K.R. Road, V.V. Puram?

siddharth
Expert
Expert

Post by siddharth »

Rashi wrote:Could you please tell which bus goes from electronic city to Bangalore Institute of Tech, K.R. Road, V.V. Puram?
From Electronic City take 600 series buses to Banashankari and take any bus between 210 and 217 going to market from there (Except 215J,215R,211B,211L)to makkalkoota stop.Or take any market bound bus to market and take 15 series or any us between 210 and 217 series buses from there

mamatha

Post by mamatha »

i wano to go to kr puram from jayanagar 9th block ,pls can u suggest which way is the nearest way to reach kr puram bustop along with bus number???

mamatha

Post by mamatha »

mamatha wrote:i want to go to kr puram from jayanagar 9th block ,pls can u suggest which way is the nearest way to reach kr puram bustop along with bus number???