Bangalore Resorts

Share information on Bangalore travel routes, agents and tour operators. All bus-route information, maps and sight-seeing go here.

armadillo
Just Started
Just Started

Bangalore Resorts

Post by armadillo »

Hi bangaloreans,

Can someone give me idea on good resorts, holiday resorts or packages available in Bangalore. Basically this is needed for my Bangalore based company. Please let me know your experince regarding any holiday resorts in Bangalore. thanks much

Doc
Expert
Expert

Well, the negative list is here

Post by Doc »

You can think of

GoldenPalms Resorts: They have large space with swimming pool and all plus grounds to play badminton, cricket etc. All indoor games. Their own crew to host fun games.
All varieties of alcoholic/soft drinks.

What else do you want? We arranged an outing for 250 people of my company in a batch.

shwetacritique

Re: Bangalore Resorts

Post by shwetacritique »

I would suggest you check out Prakruthi Club & Resort. They are based around 10 - 15 mms outside Bangalore, but they have some good facilities. We recently did a team outing there.. Check out their website for more information.

Here are a few other resorts you can check out :

Rivers Edge Resort - www.riversedge.in
Water Wodds - www.waterwoods.in
Valley View Resort - www.valleyviewresort.net
Prakruthi - www.prakruthiclub.com

Rethish
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Rethish »

I personally do not recommend golden palm resorts. It was not that great 3 years back. Not sure abt current situation.

iammega
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by iammega »

Hello,

If you are looking for party places, birthday party places, private party places and venues for celebration in Bangalore.
Visit this portal as it has wide range to select from the list of venues in Bangalore.
http://megavenues.com/city/Bangalore
Events and Celebration Places in Bangalore at http://megavenues.com/city/Bangalore