The wrong attitude of drivers and conductors in BMTC buses

Share the day-to-day problems encountered in this city life. Let's find out solutions.
sunny

Re: The wrong attitude of drivers and conductors in BMTC bus

Post by sunny »

i was travelling from jayadeva to central mall j.p nagar 2nd phase. i gave conductor rs 10 and asked for ticket he took the money and did not issued ticket . I asked him ticket he is abusing me aand asked three more rupees i.e rs 13 for one stop i did not argued and gave him. when my stop came he is abusing me with bad words to get down. I know it is my stop but he started abusing before i get down . I have respect towards government so i did not hithim. please take action on such idiots they dont know how to behave with others .they have same attitude on women also. the bus no. is 201g and registration no. is KA 01 9577.

Anonymous_123
Just Started
Just Started

Re: The wrong attitude of drivers and conductors in BMTC bus

Post by Anonymous_123 »

Today while travelling in a bus, I bought a ticket of 45 rs. and asked the conductor to return me the leftover money. But he said he is not having the change(though he was having ample amount of change). I told him I am noting down the bus number, as soon as I took out my mobile he took my photo, and was blackmailing me. I asked him why did he took my photo. His answer was you noted down the numner and hence I took your photo. Is this behaviour expected from the BMTC crew. Girls board BMTC volvo buses thinking that they are safe, but it is very sad to say that the local bus is safer than BMTC volvo bus.

naseer

bmtc conductor scam

Post by naseer »

Hi on 07/02/2015 i traveled from silk board to hebbal, and the conductor was not issuing the tickets to many passengers. as soon as passengers gives the amount and ask for the ticket he use to say 1 minute. he was very cleaver was not issuing the tickets for the short distance was in a ready mode if checking comes on the way, i believe he well aware what he has to do. on the other hand bmtc is not reducing the fare and on the other hand ur conductors are doing this scam just imagine if they are putting 100rs per day in their pocket then in a month its 3000rs and in a year its 36000rs and how many busses are running in this bangalore city. if every or most of ur conductors are doing this. then how much it will for the month and how much for the year. i am just giving an example for 100rs.

And i request every 1 to raise there voice if ticket is not issued to u or to any 1 u c...

BUS NOR KA01 F3796
DATE 07/02/20125
timing @ 9:10pm arrived in silk board
and the departure @ 9:25pm