BMTC Conductors threatning and misbehaving

Share the day-to-day problems encountered in this city life. Let's find out solutions.
muffi.itprof
Just Started
Just Started

BMTC Conductors threatning and misbehaving

Post by muffi.itprof »

I was travelling in BMTC bus(Big 10) today(14 march 2012) from Koramangala to Agara at around 8:30. Bus number:KA-01 FA-2221.
It was a packed bus and i was standing near the door as there was no place even to move. The conductor asked me to move inside and as there was no place even to move i said "sir there is no place where should i move". Suddenly he pushed me and said go inside or leave the bus.

When i told the conductor that i am to get down at the next stop, He started yelling and even abused me. He used very bad language which should not be spoken in public."tu kya ukadlega lode". He tried to abuse me based on the cast and even told "remove your pants and i will check which cast are you". And he also tried to hit me when i resisted his speech.This is against the our indian constitution.

This terrified me. I am working in an MNC and told him that i would complain for your behaviour in the bus depot, but he told that "tu mera kuch nahi ukad sakta".

The conductors was not bothered about the complain to the BMTC and was fearless. I think this is because the complains against such illbehaved conductors are not taken seriously by BMTC and they terrify the people on the bus.

prabhat_s

Re: BMTC Conductors threatning and misbehaving

Post by prabhat_s »

It is very bad in bangalore I have also suffered same with BMTC conductors they are very rude and cheaters and due to that I have submitted my complaint in http://www.consumer-court.in/complaints ... -c591.html

monami
Just Started
Just Started

Re: BMTC Conductors threatning and misbehaving

Post by monami »

Hi,

I boarded 500 C bus today at 12:15 PM from Kundanhalli Colony in Bus Number KA-01 FA-1598. Bye the time it Came to Hypercity, there was traffic Jam. 1 person got in and diver opened the front door. After sometime seeing the traffic still persisting I asked the Driver to open the door. He told that door will not be opened untill next. After that I repeatedly asked him to open the door but he didnt. There was another lady also with me who spoke kannada and she also wanted to get down. When I asked him why are you doing this, he replied ''What will you do If I dont open the door?'' I noted the bus number immediately, seeing this he started abusing me along with the conductor in Kannada. I felt so much harassed and helpless today. If such remains the attitude of the bus drivers and conductors in BMTC buses then I am afraid that Bangalore will soon become like Delhi. There is absolutely no law and order and no security for women. There were only few passengers in the bus and with this population both of them could stopped me from getting down from one stop-age to another (1 Km). Imagine what would happen If no one else was there in the bus or the nest sto-age was 3-4 kms away! I earnestly urge to punish both the driver and the conductor so that they should not misbehave with any lay next time.. Kindly help.