Airtel is the biggest Fraud

Share the day-to-day problems encountered in this city life. Let's find out solutions.
veeru.sit
Just Started
Just Started

Airtel is the biggest Fraud

Post by veeru.sit »

Hi ,
Myself Veeru, I have received a call from an airtel executive for prepaid to postpaid my number so
i have applied and I have paid Rs.300 to an executive on September 28th
and he has given one new Sim. verification was completed on October 8th
but till today my number was not yet activated..

I have called customer care center many times they told like they don't have any information :evil: , check with the executive where you have applied also if you want you can give a complaint in nearest police station.

I spoke with vinay (Airtel Executive- I have given documents and Rs.300) for the update so he has given Naveen and praveen number to contact further
so i have called Naveen but i didn't get any update also i have informed airtel nodal officers but they
are not responded properly.

So please be aware!!, when you are going with airtel.

Airtel Executive Name: Vinay
Mob Number : 9972473158

rvxleo

Re: Airtel is the biggest Fraud

Post by rvxleo »

AIRTEL IS A CHEATING FRAUD COMPANY. IT IS LIKE BEGGING CUSTOMERS FORCIBLY,I AM a Prepaid user,and with out my notice , i was subscribed to Airtel Radio , and my amount got deducting automatically,so i called the customer care after a long struggle with IVRS options,press 1,press2...press 0 etc,Eureka i got a link to cutomer care after pressing 9,thank god, when i asked them what is Airtel Radio, they said it is a radio for which you should pay and you subscribed to it. i said why the fcuk should i subscribe to paid radio when i can get a bunch of radio station s for free...I started to argue with them and told to take my complaint,and return my deducted amount.after a long struggle i received my amount balance back. this Scene has repaeated TWO TIMES, and the fcuk the CUSTOMER CARE is a PAID Service charging 50ps/3 minutes, then why dont they give a direct calling customer care number,i have to listen to all the options on voice respnse sytem,patiently waiting for the word PRESS 9 for customer care..oh GOD ...Its really good to Cancel my number and Take some IDEA or DOCOMO.. The TRUTH is AIRTEL doesnt like 1ps/1sec,because it is Reducing its profit..AIRTEL IS CRYING with 1ps/1 sec plan and somehow wants to get its profit back,so They are using CHEAP TRICKS like AIRTEL RADIO,CALLER TUNE,50 ps for calling CUSTOMER CARE,RC 27 recharge for getting 1ps/1sec offer for 6 months etc, THis is only for Prepaid users ROBBERY,GOVT or TRAI should take serious action on this issue. 20 crores of Airtel users with only one rupee each day ,brings 29 crore rupees profit/day to AIRTEL.Easy way of White Collar crimes..

raj007
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Airtel is the biggest Fraud

Post by raj007 »

Airtel does this all the time... but that doesn't means others are not doing it. I think all of the are the same. There are several complaints against Airtel on consumer sites for activating unnecessary services and the charging for it.

http://www.evyoo.com/content/unnecessar ... tel-mobile
http://www.evyoo.com/content/balance-de ... tel-mobile
http://www.evyoo.com/content/airtel-cheats-customer
www.evyoo.com - post your consumer complaint and get help