Beware of DATE RAPE DRUGS in disco lounges

Share the day-to-day problems encountered in this city life. Let's find out solutions.
Urmee S
Just Started
Just Started

Beware of DATE RAPE DRUGS in disco lounges

Post by Urmee S »

I joined here just to warn everyone going to a disco or pub with people you don't have 100% trust. Use of date-rape-drugs has been on the rise and many disco-goers are falling victim to it.
rape-drugs being used are mainly rophelin or roofie and are almost impossible to detect in a drink. Anyone having the drinks with the drug lose decission-making capability for many hours even though physically active. In that condition one is not able to oppose any sexual assault. This is happening mostly to women. But some men are also being victim of the same drug.

Someone I know is suspecting she was sexually assaulted by a friend with whom she went to a party. But because she can't remember what happned under influence of the drugs... she is not sure enough to lodge a police complaint.

DO NOT EVER accept any type of drinks from unusual friends at a party or disco or anywhere. Please pass this message to everyone you know.

Ishita

Re: Beware of DATE RAPE DRUGS in disco lounges

Post by Ishita »

True, very true.Thanks for your efforts.

Rakesh

Post by Rakesh »

Police is on high alert to nab drugs peddlers aiming at selling the date-rape-drug around coming valentines day. Please inform police if you see such suspicious persons..

Linka

Post by Linka »

Give me 30 minutes with 'men' who do that to women, just 30 minutes man.
I would drug them and repeatedly shove a 9 inch thick rod up their asses, I would keep SHOVING until their rectums split in half like a microwaved hot dog.
Then I would slice their balls off and shove it far down their miserable throats.