Traffic.. head ache...

Share the day-to-day problems encountered in this city life. Let's find out solutions.
deepthi120585
Just Started
Just Started

Traffic.. head ache...

Post by deepthi120585 »

Bangalore is totally disturbed due to traffic.. suggestions regarding this...

Kavya
Expert
Expert

simple sollutions

Post by Kavya »

Public transportation should be improved and encourage people to use public transportation.

Car pool should be encouraged.

One more solution is going for small cars. They occupy less space. The cars like Reva, they are made for city they zip through the streets and occupy less space and they are eco-friendly too.

i DON'T WANT TO SUGGEST FLY OVERS AND BROAD ROADS. IF WE GO FOR THAT, THINK WE WILL LOOSE THE LEFT OUT TREES ALSO. :cry:

Kavya
Expert
Expert

REVAi

Post by Kavya »

Recently Reva has come up with its new version ‘Reva-i’. Reva-i is packed with features like easy driving, advanced safety measures, increased speed, range and acceleration. Considering the fuel price and fast depleting environment, this EV (Electric Vehicle) technology really makes me think about this car as the need of the hour.

rukuforever
Just Started
Just Started

traffic problems

Post by rukuforever »

u r right traffic is high in bangalore,. if everybody follow the rules properly u will not see those problems,. even the traffice police doesn't follow his own rules and regulations,. first we people shud follow the rules,. once try who are waiting for the signal, who are not crossing the yellow line or white line who are not driving one the footpath... there shud be many changes in us .. try to spread to ur friends and circle to follow traffic rules... slowly it will be ok i believe

Eileen
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Eileen »

Roads in Beijing are wider but if you unfortunately meet a traffic blocking, it will take you even several hours to get out

myblr
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Traffic.. head ache...

Post by myblr »

You mean to say, you found Bangalore roads condition better that that in Beijing? Then thank you for this nice complement! :D

ShilpaMalhotra
Just Started
Just Started

Solution For Tarffic Problems

Post by ShilpaMalhotra »

Read this article & you will get the answer to all your queries !! i m sure

http://trafficexpert.wordpress.com/
:P