medicine to improve baby immunity

Yoga and natural cure topics.
durga
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

medicine to improve baby immunity

Post by durga »

hi,,,

my baby boy is of 11 months 3 weeks and last week we went to tirupathi ..there he got cold ...he gets cold every month atleast twice...i almost used cold medicine for a month...and again now after 10 days he got cold back again and he stopped eating food ..only drinking BM which are very less..and today i had taken him to doc and he reduced 1/2 kg weight and doc had written medicines for more 10 days,,,he gets cold,cough nad throat infection in order ...am not knowing wat to do...can i use those english medicines continously??....any home remedies to improve his immunity...he is now 8.7 kgs only...almost reaching 12 months....shall i try homeopathy or ayurveda ??...please advice asap...waiting for it... we reside at cv raman nagar ,,so any ayurvedic or homeopahty hosipitals with experience around indiranagar ,cmh road,kagadaspura ,tippasandra would be of gr8 help...please advice to improve his immunity...

kk_deepa

Re: medicine to improve baby immunity

Post by kk_deepa »

durga wrote:hi,,,

my baby boy is of 11 months 3 weeks and last week we went to tirupathi ..there he got cold ...he gets cold every month atleast twice...i almost used cold medicine for a month...and again now after 10 days he got cold back again and he stopped eating food ..only drinking BM which are very less..and today i had taken him to doc and he reduced 1/2 kg weight and doc had written medicines for more 10 days,,,he gets cold,cough nad throat infection in order ...am not knowing wat to do...can i use those english medicines continously??....any home remedies to improve his immunity...he is now 8.7 kgs only...almost reaching 12 months....shall i try homeopathy or ayurveda ??...please advice asap...waiting for it... we reside at cv raman nagar ,,so any ayurvedic or homeopahty hosipitals with experience around indiranagar ,cmh road,kagadaspura ,tippasandra would be of gr8 help...please advice to improve his immunity...

ddd_deepa

Re: medicine to improve baby immunity

Post by ddd_deepa »

Hi,

My name is Deepa and I have a child of around 4 yrs. He use to get cold very easily whenever we travel somewhere outside. Than I consulated Dr. Sarita Kriplani Homoeopathy doctor (Immunity Homoeopathy Clinic) at Kasturi Nagar near to C.V Raman Nagar and she gave some immunity homoeopathy medicines for 15 days which worked very well.

You can consult her for any problem. Immunity Homoeopathy Clinic, Mob 9342382363

Thanks
Deepa

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:58 am.