Massage

Yoga and natural cure topics.
yash1
Just Started
Just Started

Massage

Post by yash1 »

I look forward to a massage after a long week at work but I get too lazy to go to the parlor. Then a friend referred me to Mr.Vishal who offers a wide range of massages only for females such as Kerala Massage, Chinese Massage and Aroma Therapy. The service is very professional by hi profile and educated masseurs. They provide services at home and at hotels in Mumbai, Goa and Pune. You can call him on 9833992185 or email at dr.vishalyoga@rediffmail.com.

Re: Massage

Post by Guest »

yash1 wrote:I look forward to a massage after a long week at work but I get too lazy to go to the parlor. Then a friend referred me to Mr.Vishal who offers a wide range of massages only for females such as Kerala Massage, Chinese Massage and Aroma Therapy. The service is very professional by hi profile and educated masseurs. They provide services at home and at hotels in Mumbai, Goa and Pune. You can call him on 9833992185 or email at dr.vishalyoga@rediffmail.com.

If you are in Bangalore, and looking for a good therapeutic massage at your place, you can call Rajeshon-9663547692

bentleyhopes
Just Started
Just Started

Post by bentleyhopes »

A deep tissue massage is one of the most intense massages available to consumers. In this type of massage, individuals will receive a significant release of pressure along a variety of specific muscular zones. This type of massage relieves deep knots and built up tension that has been built up in the body for a number of reasons.

For more information plz visit us at :-http://www.the121clinic.com/

karansharma
Just Started
Just Started

Post by karansharma »

Panchakarma treatment, which is considered to be the ancient source of Ayurveda, is a proven procedure that can successfully treat various kinds of disorders. It beliefs in detoxifying the body of the toxic substances that enters the body through various practices such as eating, coming in contact, etc.

For more Details:-http://www.mitrahermitage.com/