Hair Care

Yoga and natural cure topics.
forever??
Expert
Expert

Hair Care

Post by forever?? »

Show me one person who does not like some hair on their head :lol:
Of course we all love nice thick & healthy hair but, are we all blessed with it? May be yes, may be no! :roll:
Very well... here are my tips -
From Yoga/ Pranayama Point
_ Kapalbathi
_ Anulom Vilom
The logic my guruji explained wrt anulom vilom is- Slow breathe in and out from each side of the nose helps oxygen reach to each and every nerve which in turns plays a significant role in stimulating hair growth.
Acupressure - Rub the nails of right and left hand for 20 min everyday and watch the bald patches spring back to life with some hair.. careful though, if this is done in a incorrect manner you can land up having to shave facial hair, mustache & beard! :o
Watch Baba Ramdev's video on youtube about hair growth to learn the technique

Diet-

Cant stress enough how important this is from over all good health perspective. Give your hair good amount of proteins, vitamins and minerals.. for external use try natural protein hair cream- worked wonders for me.. I had straightened my hair & when my hair started grow back the whole period was a disaster and because of constant streaking, blow drying and ironing my hair had gone super frizzy now its s!o! much better and split ends nearly gone and the fag end of my hair looks a lot healthier ( not like a rats tail for sure! :lol: )

1) Irrespective of the climate you live in I think its very important to shampoo the hair every alternate day because pollution, dust is one of the causes for dry and dull hair. If you are someone who exercises on a regular basis you might be experiencing a sticky, oily hair so depending on how your hair looks and feels- shampoo. In short, shampoo as often as needed
2) Apply oil - coconut, mustard, til, castor, olive or almond oil which ever you prefer - at least once a week and massage the scalp. You don't have to go a fancy saloon and spend hundreds of rupees on it.. all you need is just to sit down in front of the mirror and do it yourself! be sure to heat the oil just a bit as it helps oil soak in and reach the roots better & faster.
- CONDITIONING- MUST!
* CAUTION* if you are using a conditioner that's not home made DO NOT massage it till the root.
Towel dry the hair first then condition. Once you've applied the conditioner, comb it through your hair so it gets evenly distributed, leave it for 3-5 mins and wash with luke warm water. Avoid using hot water for hair wash at all times!
Conditioning, volume, get rid of dandruff, healthy & shiny hair
3) Soak a spoon full of Methi (Fenugreek) overnight make a paste of it add a bit of Garlic, Jeera (Cumin)seed, Amla (Indian gooseberry), 2-3 neem leaves apply and leave for half hr wash with luke warm water avoid shampoo
4) Deep conditioning & volume
- 1 whole Egg
- A mixture of these powders- Neem(Azadirachta indica), Tulsi(Holy Basil), Bhringraj(Eclipta Alba),Brahmi(Erpestis monniera), Amla(Indian gooseberry)
- 1 teaspoon Curd
- Few drops of lemon juice
Apply this mixture for an hour wash with luke warm water, avoid shampoo, try this at least once a week
This worked for me might not for all
- 300ml Beer
- 1 cup Milk
Soak hair from top to tip with this for 30 min & Shampoo wash

I have read adding tea also helps to achieve that extra shine.. I am yet to try that & the next point as well-- A 'steam-towel-wrap' ( no clue how! :roll: tip any one?) once in a while, if your cuticles are damaged, as this steaming opens out the pores and absorbs the oil - This treatment apparently is used to get rid of dandruff as well
- Replace all chemical based shampoo and conditioners with Herbal shampoo & natural or herbal conditioners, it makes a big difference I can vouch for it.
- Sleep well (5-6 hours, 6-7 is even better)
- Drink lots of milk at least two full glass everyday
- Water 2-3 liters everyday
- Don't stress
- Don't tie the hair with rubber bands for a long period of time, use clips or soft woolen or cloth hair holders
- Trim/cut the hair at least twice a month
- Avoid using any kind of chemical, sprays, gel, cream
- During bed time sleep on soft or silk cloth so the hair does not get stressed, cut or tangled and always tie your hair up

princehole
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Hair Care

Post by princehole »

Very nice information of hair care. Thank you very much.
We must be the change we want to see

jasikamarshel
Just Started
Just Started

Post by jasikamarshel »

For a hair care you do a massage with oil daily and before a wash your hair you must do massage and after you wash your hair and your hair be a silky and strong and you take a healthy food and use a natural things for a hair like a henna,egg this a best and use a almond oil or coconut oil for hair this things you use it be best for a hair,and here a information is really a good for a hair.

Dove Shampoo
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Dove Shampoo »

Interesting read.
Did you know Dove shampoo also helps in healing hair damage.

seriousn

Post by seriousn »

Check this site to get more information on hair loss treatments see the frequently asked questions here

ishtam

Post by ishtam »

Bangalore water is very very bad for hair. If you are moving from outside bangalore, you will get heavy hairloss in first 6 months in bangalore. and then the hair loss continues... :(

John456

Post by John456 »

Good information. However, there are several reasons for hair loss.
1. Hereditary - if the person is losing hair because hereditary issues, there is nothing much that can be done to avoid that except for the surgical treatments.
2. Already bald - if the person is already bald, once again nothing much can be done except for the surgical treatments.
3. Cancer/thyroid problems - the person can lose hair if he/she is suffering from cancer or thyroid problems. No solution again.
4. Nutrition deficiency - if the person is losing hair and has none of the above mentioned problems, then it usually is deficiency of enough nutrition in the diet. Especially, iron and protein. They will have to intake iron and protein rich food as much as possible or go on food supplements. Most of the food supplements we get in the market are made of chemicals. You need to look out for good food supplements free of chemicals. If it has chemicals, it can once again have effect of hair fall. Also, the shampoo that you use should not contain strong chemicals as they once again will effect in hair fall.

If you start losing hair without hereditary reasons, you might be a cause for hereditary hair fall syndrome for your future generations.

Do let me know if you need further information on food supplements. Contact me on 7899252456.

Rashida16
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Rashida16 »

Hair care Products talks about her hair style of his intelligence and personality. A great way to tease new heights is through experimentation with quality products for hair care products. Hair care in India is growing and people facing problems like baldness, dandruff, hair thick and curly. Fortunately, there are many products for hair care for men seeking a perfect choice for the smart and keep your hair under control. Men gels, hairsprays, hair waxes and creams are also widely used by men to maintain the style of your hair.

hair extensions

diane21
Just Started
Just Started

Post by diane21 »

I have just Estetica Clip-On hair extensions. They look great and stylist has blended the hair into my own with no visible lines. I will say that the down side is that they are extremely high maintenance and as my hair is quite blond these extensions can become quite dry and you will need to condition them every other day. They do also become quite matted in the wind!

rajeesh07
Just Started
Just Started

Post by rajeesh07 »

its interesting...i think t will helpful for all......:)

vijayaherbals
Just Started
Just Started

Vijaya Hair Rejuvenation Oil

Post by vijayaherbals »

Hi All,

We would like to introduce ourselves as Vijaya Beauty Products, based in North Karnataka. We have recently opened a hub in Mahadevapura, Bangalore. We produce and market an effective hair loss control hair oil - Vijaya Hair Rejuvenation Oil. This is a 100% natural hair oil, made from 20 different herbs.

Vijaya Hair Rejuvenation Oil is currently available in Bangalore via select beauty product dealers, ladies saloons and direct marketing. Please see below:

Beauty Product Dealers: Madhu Stores, Avenue Road (080-22106281), Rajguru Stores, Avenue Road (080-41249796)
Direct Marketing (currently Rajajinagar) - 9164491540

Customer response to our hair oil is very good. We encourage readers of this forum to try our oil for hair loss problems.

Regards,
Vijaya Beauty Products

ashjeny12

Post by ashjeny12 »

Thanks for sharing the info..I was looking for that…

Narasimha
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Narasimha »

Hie all,

I have head full of hair before coming to bangalore after getting one year, boldness is coming front of the head and coming above the ears on both sides of the head and getting some sort of boldness around the boundary of head and it is incresing day by day. and if i left banglore to my home town (out of state) hair falling is on control,

Every day i woke up with losting my hair and also getting hair fall due to bath, give me some solution for this problem guys. :cry: (I should stay in banglr)

sukhdawaytohealth
Just Started
Just Started

Post by sukhdawaytohealth »

Hi All,

Hair fall is a common problem now a days in Bengaluru. There are many causes for this. Stress, no proper food, no proper sleep, no exercise, no time for yourself. Most of the people face hair fall during washing of hairs. Sukhda Ayurveda and Yoga provides solution for that.

Sukhda Ayurveda and Yoga introduces HAIR PACK and FACE PACK prepared by a doctor. Sukhda Hair pack is to be applied before washing your hairs, and its helpful in reducing the hair fall during wash and overall. It shines the hairs as well.

Sukhda Face pack is also very good to clean your face and removes dirt layer.
There is no chemical uses for these products, only herbal products.
We are getting good feed back from the people.
For more info please call 9738487975/8050021350.