Scars- Tips to get rid of them

Yoga and natural cure topics.
forever??
Expert
Expert

Scars- Tips to get rid of them

Post by forever?? »

Oh those dreadful scars! caused because of
Acne, pimple, Psoriasis, under arms, where & what not!! :shock: this is one of the most common frustration we all face and men are no exception to this... my little brother often come to me and asking "Akka what to do ??? :( "
I say try these-
1) Neem - Eat two or three leaves early in the morning even before brushing the teeth if you can't get hold of them take some Neem capsules available in the market
The logic behind this is simple - Its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & blood purifying properties make it the most divine medicine readily available to us. If you remember back in the days when we got chickenpox Neem leaves were all over us to bring down the fever and the boils. I can write in lengths and breath about the benefits of Neem in the interest readers time ( as well as mine :wink:) Other benefits are for- Eye, healthy digestive system, hair,skin, dental and many more
2) Tulsi or Holy Basil - Most common usage of Tulsi is for coughs & common cold taken with ginger . There is more to this plant than just that... it gives relief to headaches, reduces itching, to remove dark spots on face when the leaves are powdered and used. Its also used for detox purposes. My grandmother says.. eat one leave a day and stay healthy for life.
3) Amla or Indian Gooseberry - The first thing that comes to our mind when we hear Amla is - yummy pickles followed by cold :D and the second thought is for luscious, healthy & beautiful hair... well add one more- it enhances completion and cures pimples. My mothers suggestion is make small patties of crushed and gridded amal, sun dry it and drop them in coconut oil and use regularly. One other way of consuming this is grind amal & some jeera (or Cuminum Cyminum) and take one teaspoon full of this mixture of benefit of hair and skin first thing in the morning.
4) Dark under arm- - Cause can be may- skin disorder, waxing, shaving etc- suggestion is -
- One teaspoon of milk cream
- Half teaspoon of honey
- Few drops of of Lemon juice
- A pinch of Turmeric
Apply this mixture and leave for 20 min everyday see the darkness considerably reduce in a weeks time (might differ from person to person). This mixture can be safely used for face as well. In my experience, just watch out if you have an oily face... chances are you could get some pimples
4) Lemon - Take a lemon cut it into two halves, take out the seed- rub it over the dark spots of your skin like the elbows, fingers, toes, knee, face etc.. watch out for cuts and burns if you have any it can cause sever burning or irritation but its really not harmful in any way though

From Pranayama and Yoga point-

1) Kapalbathi
2) Surya Namaskara or Sun Salutation
3) 2-3 liters of water

Above all of these- PATIENCE and CONTINUOUS use & work outs

Good luck! :wink:
Next week's special - Hair exclusive
Share your tip, suggestions & comments... :P

Have a great week ahead!

Chief
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Scars- Tips to get rid of them

Post by Chief »

Hey,

Good work. Keep it up.
Your topics are very useful for the audience.

Mag123
Expert
Expert

Post by Mag123 »

Hey one more thing to reduce scars, as suggested by one of my friend is, mix honey/ghud with temerind, squeez it make a paste and apply on face..It really works

Senthil

Post by Senthil »

Mag123 wrote:mix honey/ghud with temerind
"ghud" you meant Jaggery?

silverspringdentist
Just Started
Just Started

Post by silverspringdentist »

seraberry
Just Started