New to the forum

All healthcare and Bangalore hospitals related discussions. HealthCare services, insurance, hospitals' contact details, service experience, all go here.
Katrina Das

New to the forum

Post by Katrina Das »

Hi guys, I am new to this forum. I hope I get some good replies from the forum. However I wanted to convey something to all of you. I am a Bank officer, working for around 11 hours a day. Well to be truthful it was my dream job. I started it with an enthusiasm, but recently I have been facing stress and also I find it hard to reach my targets. I constantly keep getting screwed by my Boss at office and also my Boyfriend is finding it hard to keep up with me. I do not get enough time to spend with him. He constantly keeps asking me out and I am not able to make it.

I didn't know whether marriage was the only option. I was confused, left alone and away without support from even parents. So I came to this forum to find some solutions. The last post by vidyakar12 was pretty interesting. I also read through the post by sankaraeye02. Looks like you guys have a lot of info for me. This thing called HealthEminds which you guys were speaking about is pretty cool. It is a bangalore based website providing emotional and mental Healthcare. It was very useful for me, i spoke to and took up a session with one of the professionals in their panel. I found the professionals very understanding in constructing new suitable ways of treatment for every individual. It is also online so was so very comfortable for me.

The professionals actually helped me so much in understanding emotions and alternatives ways of action under difficult situations, very helpful!!! Now, both my personal and professional lives are so much better. Thanks to HealthEminds.

If you guys have any other useful information such as this, please do share. There are n number of people in this city who could use the help. Thanks. Hope my first post was warm for you all. :)

vidyakar12

Re: New to the forum

Post by vidyakar12 »

Hi Katrina Das,was waiting for someone to reply! Its a pleasure to finally hear someone use up a fantastic service which I mentioned in my older posts. Happy to hear that you've benefited well from it. All the best!

Trisha Vedanta

Re: New to the forum

Post by Trisha Vedanta »

thanx guys!!! it was some awesum stuff i found on healtheminds.com . helped me a lot. keep more coming on the site!!!