Quit Smoking

All healthcare and Bangalore hospitals related discussions. HealthCare services, insurance, hospitals' contact details, service experience, all go here.
vidyakar12

Quit Smoking

Post by vidyakar12 »

For all of you who smoke for relieving stress or just for the sake of enjoyment, here is something you all ought to know. I had a phone call last Thursday, and i heard a voice, someone was sobbing from the other end.Then it was to my knowledge that my friend had passed away. I have never missed anyone more than him in the past week. His mom who actually called me is in a condition i just can't explain about. Why should all this just happen to me? Cigarettes. Yes, my friend died due to smoking. I was also a enthusiastic smoker, but now after watching the most dearest life pass away from me, i have decided to not see anymore suffer the same fate.

He was just like you and me, partying and enjoying his life, but i never thought he would leave us like this :( . times have changed. Please, QUIT SMOKING. if you are still doing it, imagine the same fate as my friend. It is hard to see anyone like that. Please people just leave it in some way or the other. There is nothing more dangerous than it in taking away human life. I have been taking up online consultation via www.healtheminds.com to overcome my addiction. I recommend all of you to consult someone or the other about it and get rid of it. It is the best time to leave out such things. Hope you all have taken this seriously, Wish all of you stay healthy always!

Stay healthy people. make Bangalore a smoke free city. Thanks.

Abhay Shetty

Re: Quit Smoking

Post by Abhay Shetty »

Thank you so much. I am sorry for your loss. I hope no more Bangaloreans are lost this way. I hope everyone gets to read this and get better. And the website is also fantastic! Fantastic therapists they have to help us. Tanx.