Celebrating Age with Senior Citizen Mela

All healthcare and Bangalore hospitals related discussions. HealthCare services, insurance, hospitals' contact details, service experience, all go here.
vidyakar12

Re: Celebrating Age with Senior Citizen Mela

Post by vidyakar12 »

That is surely a great initiative. I think it is time to celebrate elderliness, because in few decades i don't think we would be able to find old people due to cosmetics alone :P . Truthfully, elderliness is no malfunctioning of Organs, its merely the attachment of both the human brain and heart. It is where love finds mercy. People would wish to stay young forever, though it is not possible. However there are ways by which you can slow down the process. This is by the means of Holistic Healing. Holistic healing is a very new, coming to age therapy. It is based on body, mind and soul. You can find out more information from certain sites. http://www.healtheminds.com/home/ourServices. There are other sites like 121.com etc all of which provide the following treatments. It is also my great wish that i dont age out.So All the best to all the people who are gonna become old, cause there is nothing wrong with it!