Where can I get my Piles treated in bengaluru?

All healthcare and Bangalore hospitals related discussions. HealthCare services, insurance, hospitals' contact details, service experience, all go here.
KamalMalhotra
Just Started
Just Started

Where can I get my Piles treated in bengaluru?

Post by KamalMalhotra »

I have been suffering from piles from atleast 2 years and suffering from extreme pain and discomfort. I have tried everything suggested by my friends and family and even got 3 months treatment at a local hospital. But this problem keeps on recurring every time. I am totally frustrated with this.

Kindly suggest any hospital in bengaluru specilizing in piles treatment and any experience if possible.

Yuvraj
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Where can I get my Piles treated in bengaluru?

Post by Yuvraj »

Bangalore Smiles is a new generation super specialty hospital for Piles,fissure,fistula and all other colon related problems with the most modern and advanced treatment practices.
Our venture is led by Dr. Yuvraj Singh and Dr. Parmesh who have over 25 years of combined medical experience and have undergone specialized trainings from USA and Germany in all aspects of proctology, colon and rectal surgery. The unit also has a group of dedicated colorectal surgeons and a diverse team of health professionals which includes gastroenterologists, oncologists,radiologists, pathologists, physiotherapists and dieticians.
Check out more- www.bengalurusmiles.com
Call for appointment- +919844229888
Benagaluru Smiles, Mathikere ,Bangalore