Any help?!!

All healthcare and Bangalore hospitals related discussions. HealthCare services, insurance, hospitals' contact details, service experience, all go here.
anjali21
Just Started
Just Started

Any help?!!

Post by anjali21 »

Hey Guys!!

Like every other IT professional, I too have the problem of being over worked. I am plagued by wrist pain, back pain and you name it!!

Just wondering if any one can help me out!!!

Anj

bloggingtothebank

I'm shocked

Post by bloggingtothebank »

I have a similar situation. Can be discussed.

ragnamaniac1
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Any help?!!

Post by ragnamaniac1 »

Nobody knows what is going to happen in the future and we should always be prepared for the worst. It is better to have the addresses of the major hospitals situated there. I have recently found a list of all the major Hospitals in Bangalore (http://bangalore.justdial.com/hospitals_Bangalore.html), which comes very handy to you in case of any misfortune.

Tarun

Post by Tarun »

Hello,
I just saw your question. I think many people in the IT field are facing this problem. With the increasing competition in careers it is difficult for us to find time for ourselves. To stay healthy and fit we would like to visit gyms, spas, aerobic classes etc.
Bangalore has some amazing and innovative fitness options. There a no. of good hospitals and doctors too. You can go through a list of them by visiting the website http://hellobengaluru.biz/health-care.
Hope you find it useful.

Siraj

Post by Siraj »

Take more rest.

RamyaMenon
Just Started
Just Started

Post by RamyaMenon »

After sitting for more than 8 hours at work all we get is all types of pain. I had a severe lower back pain and was under medication for quite sometime but din't help much. I then checked about ayurveda treatment and gave it a shot. I went to Ayurvaid Hospital and the treatment was worth. I just continued the exercises for few months and now I feel the pain is gone. You can get in touch with them and know about the treatment procedure www.ayurvaid.com. Hope this will help.

anand
Just Started
Just Started

Post by anand »

Hi, I suggest have a visit once at Maharishi Ayurveda.
Maharishi Ayurveda #1372, South End Road, 9th Block Jayanagar, Bengaluru–560069 (Near East End Bus stop, OppManappuramGold Loan office) Ph: +91-88610 13200 E-mail: bsavanth@gmail.com bengaluruhc@maharishiayurvedaindia.com

suneelkumar
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by suneelkumar »

hi,this is the site which have lot's of details about health care center in Bangalore, http://spottoday.in/3/Bangalore/gym-and ... -center?35

vidyakar12

Post by vidyakar12 »

Hey Anjali! I understand, you are just like my sister! I do understand how you feel under that stress. I know you barely have any time to do anything other than to work. Hey but believe me, if you're gonna keep going that way you're gonna end up in a deep dark shallow pit. I think its time you consult someone or talk to someone. Go to a doctor or a psychiatrist for a check up occasionally, try taking some walks when you have free time during your work cause walking is always very good for health. If incase you are too attached to your PC or Laptop you can also nowadays consult a doctor or pshychiatrist online. Here are some sites which you may find helpful. 121.com, www.healtheminds.com . Take up your assessments and do a online consultation session also with your professional! All the best, my bro is pretty much relaxed now due to these sessions. Believe me, they can be very helpful in such situations! Hope you feel good soon!