HI FROM CEGONSOFT

Say Hi, and introduce thyself...
vasanthc
Just Started
Just Started

HI FROM CEGONSOFT

Post by vasanthc »

Cegonsoft is head quartered at Silicon valley of India - Bangalore and has its branch offices at Chennai and Coimbatore. Our main focus areas are Software Training, Software Development and HR Consultancy.

The company, lead off by high profiled professional's aims to bridge the wide gap between the academia and industry. This is being achieved via training people all over the globe in latest software Technologies and making the way to their IT career.

anupsevak
Just Started
Just Started

Re: HI FROM CEGONSOFT

Post by anupsevak »

Do not join to this Cegonsoft institute atleast in Bangalore. Cegonsoft gives big advertisement in newspaper but they do not know anything.

I joined for PHP and MySQL. but the faculty at Cegonsoft even do not know HTML and can not differentiate HTML code from PHP code. I just learned this just in few hours but I was repenting since I have paid full fee in advance and could not do anything.

I asked to change the faculty, but neither counsellor nor the management at Cegonsoft have taken any action. They promised me to provide all the software tools required to learn this course, but I have not received even a single tool from there side.

I found only one positive thing about Cegonsoft. The counsellor at Cegonsoft is very attractive, fair color and very smart. Sorry, It's not very smart, its very oversmart who know how to loot people by promising anything which they will feel you are looking for so that you can convinced.

BEWARE FROM THOSE GuYS and Over Smart Gals :) AND THEIR BIG ADVERTISEMENT. YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY, WASTE YOUR TIME AND FAITH. I HAVE LOST ALREADY.